Chapter 3.

Germany answered the door with a big smile on her face. Happy to see Davis looking sexy and happy that he wanted to see her.

"Hey." She said hugging him.
"What's wrong?"
He shrugged and sat on her bed. "Nothing."

She sat next to him , " Don't tell me it's that Malia bitch that got you upset."

"No. It's Germany." He said.

"Okay good."

There was an awkward silence before Germany said something again. 

"I think I'm ready." She spoke.

He looked at her , " Ready?"

"I'm ready for sex. I want you to be my first." She caressed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Okay. You sure?" He said beginning to take off his clothes , starting with his hoodie.

She nodded and watched him take his clothes off. She was getting wetter by the second. 

"Please don't hurt me." She said as she began to take her clothes off.
"I want baby girl I promise."

Calling Germany baby girl caught them birth off guard. That was Malia's name , but Germany didn't know. She was caught off guard because her ex called her that.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked getting back into the bed.

"Of course." He said pulling out his Magnum extra lubricated condom.

After getting himself prepared for her , Davis was ready to enter.
"Davis please go slow." She was scared because she saw how big Davis was and thought he wouldn't be able to fit in her , considering how tight she was.

He went extra slow , going in and out so she could get used to the tip before he put the whole thing in.
"Shit Davis slow please." She moaned.

"I got you." He whispered , kissing her lips.

After she got used to the strokes she wanted him to go faster and harder , at this point he was beating it up like no other.

They went several rounds before it was time for Davis to go take his test that Malia was fussing to him about. That's another thing about Malia that he loved. She was always focused and in the mist of that , making sure Davis stayed on his shit too.

"No kiss?" Germany asked laying on the bed covered up. She looked like she felt so good and relieved.

He leaned down to kiss her and grabbed his bag , throwing the used condom in the trash.

Germany felt like she was on top of the world. She never thought that losing her virginity would make her feel so good and on top of that she liked Davis even more.

—————

When Davis finally got to the lecture hall , he was looking for Malia. She was at a desk , looking through her notes.
"Can we have a quick study session?" Davis said , trying to be funny.

Malia rolled her eyes and continued to look through her notes.
Davis thought he couldn't win for losing. He was being petty and sat next to her. "Davis what do you want? Don't have a bitch to attend to ?" She fussed.

"Calm down. It's not even like that." He said trying to win Malia back.

"I counted on you. Ever since she got here , you've been distant. " she looked at him with sad eyes. Malia really likes Davis , she does, but something inside of her wouldn't let him know.

"I'm sorry. I'm going to make it up to you. Come by my dorm tomorrow morning. I got you. " he said rubbing her back.

Malia lightened up , and finished preparing for the test.