Chapter 13

"Welcome home Brayden!" Davis said as he took their son out of the car and into the house.

"I'm so proud of you son. You too Malia." Carol said as they all went inside the house.

"I named him Brayden because Davis wanted the "B's" to keep going." Malia said looking at her sleeping newborn. "Hanna said she'll be over in a few to see the baby."

"Who's Hanna?" Carol asked.

"Her friend from college as why is she coming?" Davis butted. He was furious with Hanna because she thought it was okay to kiss him , which it totally wasn't.

Malia shrugged , "Shes my friend. Since when it wasn't okay for her to come over? My parents can't make it because they're out of town and she's the only family I have."

"Okay fine. Germany's coming over too." He added.

Malia shot a mean look at him , "Why?"

"So she could bring Braxton over."

"And why can't you go get him? Why does she have to come?"

"Because Braxton wants her to Malia. Calm down."

Carol interrupted , "Is it okay if Davon comes? It's his grand child."

"Hell no ma. I'm sorry for my French, but no he's not welcomed in this house!" Davis spat.

"Davie. He's your father and this is his grandson." Malia said.

"I don't care. That man is dead to me."

There was a knock on the door and everyone was guessing it was Germany and Braxton , but to their surprise, it was Davon and Jasmine holding a baby. Davis was guessing she had the baby around the same time or before Malia did.

"What is he doing here?!" Davis whispered to his mom and she just shrugged , surprised as he is.

"I called him." Malia confessed. Davis was beyond posed at this point.

Davon walked in and looked at everyone, then stared at Davis.
"I brought something for the baby."

Davis quickly took the gift and sat it on the table staring back at him.

"Son—"

"Why is she here?!" Pointing to Jasmine.

"She's my fiancé now—"

"Fiancé? You know what. I'm glad everyone is here because—"

Carol said , "Davie don't. You don't need to do this."

"No ma! I'm pretty sure it's hurting you more than it's hurting me!"

"Davis don't wake the baby." Malia said , but he rambled on.

"Why are you here with her? She has nothing to do with this family. She might be becoming a Welkins, but she's not an original. She's not one of us. She did you wrong , especially my mother wrong and you still want to be with this lunatic!!"

Jasmine just stood there with her baby. Not saying a word. She grinned , but she didn't say anything.

"Then she over there smiling and shit like we like her. I don't understand why you like her!" Davis fussed.

"Son let me—"

"No. I'm not letting you say shit! I'm tired of doing this with you! I hate you!"

After he said that , Davon pushed him into the wall. "I am your fucking father! You will NOT disrespect me in no kind of way!"

Davis tried his best to get Davon into the ground and once he did , he punched his own father dead in the face.