Chapter 7.

"Claude old dude is here to see you." One jock said.

Claude come out the bathroom smirking at Davis. He already knew what this was about. Malia.

"Aye man I don't appreciate you trying to do Malia like that and you know exactly what I'm talking about bro."Davis was furious.

"She wanted it bro. She was begging for it!"Claude explained.

"Naw fuck that! Malia not that type of girl!"

Claude smirked , "She wanted to be for me."
After that Davis mind went blank and he charged after Claude.
All the jocks were trying to break up the fight, but Davis was too strong.

Claude ended up with a bloody nose and a black eye. His entire face was swollen after Davis was done with him. Nobody messes with his girl.

"Fuck you Claude. I don't ever want to see you around her ever again!"

With that being said, Davis went back to his dorm only to find Germany outside of it.
She looked upset.
"What's wrong?"

"Why was she in your dorm Davis?" She asked.

He quickly opened his down to find Malia gone. "Fuck. Where did she go?" He asked Germany.
"The hell if I know."

"I gotta go." He said.
"Wait. I have to tell you something."

"What's is it Germany!?"
Davis was so mad. His mind was all over the place. He felt like Malia wasn't safe at all. The only place he thought she was safe was with him.

"Davis I'm pregnant!" She cried.
She pulled the pregnancy test from her purse and handed it to him.
"It's positive. I was waiting for one of the lines to disappear , but it didn't." She sobbed some more.
He leaned closer to her and hugged her. "Damn."

"So what do you want to do?" Germany asked.
"We're in college. Our first year and you're pregnant! What do our think we should do?" He asked.

"Davis, I'm not getting an abortion. I can do online school and I guess you can stay here. You want Malia anyway." She said.

"I'm sorry Germany. I have a life ahead of me. I can't get tied down by no baby."

"Well you should've thought of that when you didn't want to use a condom! I'll talk to you later once I go to the doctor. I'm having this baby." She said taking the pregnancy test away from him and walked away.

Davis was on the search for Malia. His mind was heavy , finding out he was about to be a father at eighteen , he just wanted to see if Malia was alright.

She was in her dorm , crying.
"Go away!" She yelled.

"Malia. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
Davis started to tear up too. He left like he betrayed Malia , by messing with her enemy.
"I didn't mean for it to happen." He said.

"She told me." Malia said. So she knew that Germany was pregnant.
"Why would she tel you first?"

"I don't know. She thought I were you and was speaking at your door. She said she was keeping it." Malia cried harder.
"How could you Davis? I didn't even know you were having sex with her."

"I said I was sorry." He grabbed her thigh.
"Don't touch me! Don't you ever put your hands on me after touching that dirty ass female."

Malia was angry and in love with Davis. In love to the point where she wanted him around , but angry enough that she didn't want to say a word to him.

"I'm in love with you. And the last thing I wanted you to do was get someone else pregnant."
It was so unbelievable to Malia.

"Baby girl-"

"Nope. There is no more baby girl this is no more of that shit. I will walk around this campus and pretend I don't know you , because I don't. You can leave my dorm and go start your family now." She said.

Davis left the dorm , feeling guilty as ever. He didn't know where to go from here.
————————————-

A few months later spring break came around , some people stayed on campus , some people stayed home. Davis wanted to go home. He still haven't told his mother or father about the new addition to the family.

"Hey my first born. How's college?" Carol asked.

"It's good. Passing all of my classes." Davis said.

"That's good. Very good."

"Where's dad?"

"He's out on a business trip. He's been so good to me. Better than ever. Enough about me, how's Malia? Why didn't you invite her?"

"Uh , she wanted to stay on campus." Davis lied.
Malia also went home, it's just that they don't talk anymore.

"Oh wow. It's spring break! Who doesn't want to go home and have fun?!"

"Right. Same thing I told her." Davis lied.

———-DAVON————

"Hey papi, how's the weather." The familiar voice always says when Davon comes around.

"It's cool."

She smiled , "I'm so glad I planned this trip for us. A nice little get away from that bitch Carol."

Jasmine was back. Ready to take Davon from Carol again. Jasmine didn't plan that get away for Davon and Carol , she planned it for her and Davon. So he had to tell Carol that he was going on business trip , which was all lies. Hurting his family once again.

"Let's get naked and go in the hot tub." Jasmine suggested.

"Jasmine. I'm not even supposed to be here with you. I'm not getting naked."

"Oh Davon. We have three more days left, we have to have sex sooner or later. You cannot resist me."

Jasmine was right. Davon loves seeing her body , not that it looked better than Carol's, but Jasmine never had any kids so she doesn't have stretch marks or anything. Her body was so cute and chocolate.

"Jasmine. I'm not going to go there with you again."

"And why not?"

"Because I love Carol. I'm not losing her again."

"If you love her so much why are you here with me?" Jasmine asked.

"Because you're gonna try to maneuver your way in my life somehow and I know how crazy you can get."

Jasmine smirked , walking over to Davon and straddled him. "You know how crazy I can get about you. About that dick too."

They took their clothes off one by one and damn right , Davon fucked the life out of her.