Chapter 4.

Davis was getting everything prepared for his apology for Malia. He made her favorite breakfast , waffles and eggs with a little dash of cinnamon on her waffles and topped off with whipped cream, for her drink was plain water. Malia was a healthy girl , Davis learned to be healthy from her. In fact , he learned just about everything from Malia, who is his true lover so he thought.

"Close your eyes." He said walking her to the table.
"Davis what game are you trying to play? You know I don't like surprises." Malia fussed.

"Baby girl you're gonna love this." He said and told her to open her eyes.
She stared at the plate of food and sat down. "So this is your apology?" She said.

Davis kind of felt like he disappointed her in a way , trying to apologize with food.
"Yeah. I mean it's your favorite." He said.

"True." She began to eat. Then she smiled because he remembered the dash of cinnamon.
"So is my apology accepted?" Davis asked.

She rolled her eyes and nodded her head , continuing to eat her food.

When Malia was done , she got into Davis' bed to sleep. This was normal for the two , to actually cuddle when they were no couple.

"What?" Malia said , she caught Davis staring at her. It was like he was caught in a trance. She was just so beautiful to him , and he was hurt by the fact that he messed around Beijing Malia's back , especially with her arch nemesis.

"It's just something about you Malia." He said , still admiring her face and hair.

She giggled ," What about me Davie?"

He sat up and caressed her long hair. "You're So beautiful and I don't ever , ever want to hurt you." Even thought Davis did some foul doing , he meant exactly what he said.

"You've never hurt me so why would I think you will?" She asked confused.

"I'm just telling you. You're special to me if you don't know by now." He leaned in to kiss her , and this time they both wanted it.

By this moment , Davis was on top of her kissing her and groping her body. She loved it , although Malia was a virgin, she knew what it felt like for her body to have some sort of pleasure.

"I'm not ready Davie." She whispered in between kisses.

"It's okay , you don't have to be ready. I just want to please you." He said sliding her pants down.

"Davis." Malia whispers again.

Her calling his name reminded him of Germany , and as much as he wanted to get her off his mind , he couldn't. He liked both of them , but again only Germany for her body and Malia for everything else.

Davis played with her vagina. Putting one finger in and out , before he put his mouth on it.
"Jesus!" Malia shouted.

Davis continued to shove his finger inside and out of her. His fingers were pretty thick , so all he needed was one finger to do the job.
Malia felt like she was on a high , and she loved it. She was already in love with Davis , but this was sort of the icing on the cake.

"Okay slow down Davie." She moaned , but he didn't listen. Instead he went faster. He loved seeing her body tremble with pleasure. The little moans she did , he thought were so sexy.

"I'm not slowing down. I want to see you cum." He whispered , then he put his mouth on her clit and suck while still fingering her.

Her body was shaking harder now. " Davis , my goodness!!" She screamed.

He had her right where he wanted her to be , right on the verge of her climax.
"Please Davie. Slow down." She begged. But of course, he only went faster.

"Ohhh...My...Mhmm!" She moaned , and there it was. She creamed all over his face and fingers. He slowly licked it off and watched her body shake. He stared at her half naked body and chuckled.

"What?" She asked , blushing.
"Look what you did to my bed" He said looking at his soaked sheets.

Malia giggled, "Sorry Davie. It's your fault."

He laid back down with her and kissed her cheek until she fell asleep.

————————————

The two love birds nap was interrupted by Davis' phone.

"Hello?" He said scratching his head , making sure Malia was still sleep.

"Hi Davis I miss you!"
Davis looked at his phone and saw it was Germany , he got up and went to the bathroom.

"Is that right?" He asked closing the door.

"Yes baby. When can I see you again? I know you've been busy with class and I've been busy with dance , we just need some time together." She whined.

"Yeah I know , uh let me come see you tonight?" He asked.

"Sure. My last class ends at seven I can see you about seven thirty?" She suggested.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll see you then boo." He said then they hung up.

Davis got back into the bed , contemplating whether he should really see Germany or not. He wanted to be committed to Malia , but they weren't actually together he was just hoping they would.

When Malia finally woke up from her nap , she kissed Davie and got dressed for her class.
"Leaving so soon?" Davis said with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh hush, you know I have class. And you know that bitch Germany is in my class too?" She fussed.

"Really?" He asked. He didn't know that.

"Yes. That bitch is on every guy she see in the room. I'm glad she didn't try to get on you." Malia said fixing her hair.

"Oh yeah , how can you be so sure?" He joked.

Malia looked at him with a death stare , " Do not play with me Davis Welkins. I will literally whip your ass!"

Davis couldn't help but laugh.
"What it isn't funny!" She said with a little smirk. She wanted to laugh too.

" You sounded so white Malia! Whip your ass?" He mocked her.

She threw a pillow at him, " Stop making fun of how I speak."

He got up and stood behind her , wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I'm not making fun of you baby girl. I like it." He kissed her neck.

"Let's take a picture." She suggested. They always took pictures. And when they did , they always looked like a couple in them. Davis stayed in his same position with his arms wrapped around her waist and she smiled so prettily.

"You are gorgeous baby girl." He complimented.

She blushed , "Thanks Davie. I have to get going." She grabbed her things and rushed out his dorm.
———