Chapter 30

"Charles stop!" Malia giggled.

Her new flame was kissing all over her body. They were supposed to be watching Netflix , but they were on to the Chill part next before the door bell rang.

"Hold up. Let me get that." She said pulling down her shirt.

To her surprise it was Davis and Pay.

"What are you two doing here? Is it Sunday?"

"Yes it's Sunday ma! You never forget." Pay said walking through the door. She knew who Charles was , but she never told her dad.

"Hey Charles!" She said running to hug him. He just got his shirt on in time.

"Who's that?"Davis asked peeking inside.

"Thats my friend. Charles."

"Can I meet him?"

Malia sighed. ,"Really Davis? Is that really necessary?"

"Yes. Pay is gonna be around him. I just want to see who is the guy. Don't be like that Malia."

"Did I approve of Hanna? No, and you married her anyway." Malia rolled her eyes.

"Don't be like that."

"I'm only telling the truth Davis. And you know it's true." She motioned Charles to come to the door. He was a six foot five guy , curly hair , light skin and thick pink lips. Malia never really went for the lighter skins , because Davis was far from it. He was chocolate like a Hershey bar.

"Charles this is my Paisley's dad Davis , and Davis this is my friend Charles." She smiled introducing the two who stared each other down.

"Nice to meet you man." Charles' deep voice said.

"You too." Davis nodded. "Alright Malia. I'll see you Sunday. Have Pay Pay call me in the morning."

"Okay see ya!" She said closing the door. "Okay now where were we?"
She hopped on Charles and he took her to the bedroom.

————-

"Jalen. Come here son." Davis said calling him from the living room.

The nonchalant teenager stood at the opening of the room. "What's up?"

"Come have a seat. Let's talk."

"About?" He said still standing there with one earphone in his ear.

"Just some guy stuff. It's about time I start to bond with you." Davis said.

"Okay." He said in an awkward tone.

"So. How's school?"

"It's good."

"Okay. I know this may seem a little weird." Davis said pulling out his phone. He showed him a picture of a one year old boy. Which was obviously Brayden.

"Have you seen this picture before?" He asked.

"Yeah." Jalen responded.

"Oh really? Where?"

"My mama has that picture in her phone too." He said.

Davis raises an eyebrow of confusion. "Jalen. I have something to tell you."

"Look. I don't want to have this conversation. Can I go back to my room?"

"After I tell you this you can do whatever you want."

Jalen sighed , "What?"

"You know Pay's mom right?"

"Duh." He said.