Chapter 11.

"Where's Dada?" Braxton asked Germany. He was getting upset waiting for Davis. He promised him a weekend of fun and ice cream , but Davis just found out he had another baby on the way.

"Hey I'm sorry. I got here as fast as I could. I was helping Malia. She's sick." He said picking up Braxton and kissing his forehead.

"Mhm. Is she pregnant?" Germany asked causing Davis to sigh. "Yes she's pregnant. I'm sorry I tried to get here , but then she threw up all over me."

"It's fine Davis. I'm just glad you're here to get Braxton. I really need a break. I need time to do my college work in peace it's been kicking me in the ass." She complained.

"It's okay I got you."

———

"Hi Braxy!" Malia said.
She always called him Braxy. It was cute. Davis was happy they got along well.

"Wanna go get ice cream with us?" He asked.

"Sorry babe I can't. Hanna wants to come over to chat and gossip you know how girls do."

"It's fine. I guess I'll see your sexy self later." He said walking over to kiss her.

She smiles in between kisses , "Not in front of Braxy."

"Why you call him Braxy what's gay."

"That's not gay. I call you Davie."

"Okay you have a point."

"And plus , when we have our little bundle of joy, we will give her a nickname."

"He you mean?" Davis corrected.

"No. She. I want a girl." Malia rubbed her small belly.

"I only produce boys hun sorry." He kissed her cheek then left with Braxton.

——-
After spending time at the park, Davis and little Braxton went to get ice cream.

"So this must be Braxton!" Jasmine squealed. It's like she was psychic. How did she know Davis and his son was at the ice cream store?

"Jasmine?"

"Oh don't be surprised. It's a small town. Plus , I was craving ice cream." She smiled rubbing her big growing pregnant belly.

"Oh. You're expecting?" Davis asked shocked. He haven't seen Jasmine since the little run in at the office.

"Yes. Your dad and I are expecting. We're tying the knot too." She smiled.

"I've heard. Congrats." He said with a straight face.

"Oh Davie don't be so down. You should come and see your dad often he's—"

"I'm not speaking to him again." Davis fussed.

"Why? He's your father."

"Not anymore. Ever since he got you with that man changed. I'm good. You got what you wanted."
With that , Davis walked off leaving Jasmine smirking. She knew exactly what she was doing. Playing a dangerous game , whether or not there was a baby involved.

——

"Oh hey." Davis said walking in Malia and Hanna gossip session.
"Hey baby. I've missed you! You got my pickles?" Malia asked.

"Yes greedy I got your pickles." He said laying a sleeping Braxton and went to kiss her.

"You two are so lovely. I can't wait to find me a man." Hanna interrupted.

"I'm sure you'll find one Hanna Banana. You're a beautiful woman."

"Thanks Lia. Should I leave or?"