Chapter 24

Penelope meets Paisley

Upon Jasmine's release , everyone was nervous about her reaction to Malia being her sister. Nobody really wanted to see Jasmine, but she cannot stay away for anything.

Cynthia went to pick her up from the jail , she wasn't surprised to see her own daughter.

"Hi mom!" Jasmine said crying. She didn't know Cynthia was out , and she was happy to see her mother. "I didn't know who was coming to get me. Davon and I aren't on good terms and I just-"-

"Penelope , please get in the car." She said not trying to hear what she's saying.

The car ride was silent. Jasmine knee that Cynthia didn't want to talk to her. All the mess she put everybody through, Cynthia didn't want to be apart of it.

"Why are we at Davis' house I thought—"

"I live here now." Cynthia said.

Jasmine laughs, "What? Why? Davis hates me, so why would he want you to stay with him?"

"He didn't invite me to stay."

"Then who did? Malia? You don't even know her." Jasmine said with an attitude.

"No you don't know her. Please go in and have a seat. I have a lot of things to discuss with you Penelope."

"I told you to stop calling me that. My new name is—"

"Jasmine. Yeah I know. But I did not name you Jasmine. Your birth certificate says Penelope and I will call you that until I take my last breath now go in." Cynthia said.

As they walked in the house Malia was sitting on the couch with Davis. Part of her was excited and the other part was nervous.

"Hi Davie. Hi Malia!" Jasmine said taking a seat. "Where's Brady?" She asked referring to Brayden.

"He's asleep Jasmine."

"I want to hold him. I miss Destiny." She said.

Jasmine must've came back crazier than before.

Cynthia took a seat and started to talk. "So, Malia and I have something we want to tell you."

"Okay. I'm ready tell me."

Malia blurted, "I'm your sister. Well your half sister. Cynthia told me when—-"

Jasmine laughed , "Wait. You're what? My sister? I don't have a sister. I'm the only child. Right mom?"

"No honey. You're not the only child." Cynthia said.

"Then who's her father ? I know it ain't Coby." She said.

"Cynthia told me—"

Jasmine yelled, "I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to my mother. Continue mom."

Davis buts in, "You don't have to talk to her that way. She is your sister. Just listen before you get in your psycho path ways Jasmine!"