Chapter 33.

"Congrats mama! Did you show Nana?" Paisley said. She was so happy for her mother's engagement. Even though Pay knew that her mother and father would never get back together , she always had some type of hope.

"No. Nobody knows but you and Brayden. Come on I'm dropping you guys off at school." Malia said.

"What? I thought dad was? I want him to take us."

"Paisley you don't always get what you want. Now go tell your brother to come on."

Brayden hasn't been talking ever since he found out Malia was his biological mother. He was still shocked and adjusting to this new life.

Hanna and the Welkins were going to court very soon and she would be facing a lot of time for the kidnapping of Malia's son.

"GoodMorning." Malia said to Brayden.

"Morning." He said in a nonchalant tone. He's always been that way , but Malia wasn't aware.
It was like they were strangers to each other. He had to move all his things into her home immediately and was forced to get to know his mother.

After Malia dropped the kids off, she was headed to work.
Listening to her favorite song , My First Love by Avant made her think about Davis and what they shared together. Ever since college , which was a long time ago. All that reminiscing brought her to tears. She didn't know if saying yes to Charles' proposal was moving too fast , or something that was actually done the right way.

Before Malia could stop at the red light , a black Mitsubishi truck smashed her with full force. Crushing her small petite body to fall through the windshield.

The last thing she heard was hearing people scream before she blacked out.

—————————

For hours , nobody knew where she was. Paisley and Brayden called their father and they kept calling her phone which went straight to voicemail. Davis left plenty of voicemails and text messages.
Charles even tried to look for her. He checked her job, Carol's house. Everywhere.

"Where's mama?!" Paisley asked. She was on the verge of going bananas. All this time she thought she was a daddy's girl , when she's really a mama's baby. She never felt so worried in her life. Brayden on the other hand was little concerned , but he wasn't too sure how to feel about his biological mother.

"Dad where's Hanna?" Brayden asked.

Davis head shot up and ran out the door leaving his kids behind. 
He remember Hanna always shares her location and this time she forgot to turn it off.

He pulled up to what looked like an abandoned house and parked his car across the street from it.
He knocked on the door that was almost falling off the hinges. Then Hanna opened it with a blunt in her mouth with dried up tears on her face.

"Hanna? What the hell? What are you doing here?" He asked. He saw that she had blood all over her hands.

"I'm sorry Davis." She said before she tried to close the door, but Davis stopped her.

"What the hell is going on? Did you do something to Malia?"

After he said that , the psycho began to cry again.

"I didn't meant to Davis. I didn't."

"Hanna. Tell me what's going on? This is my kids mother we're talking about here!!" He yelled.

"You knew! You knew Jalen was Brayden all along. You let me get my time until Malia saw him!"

"No I didn't! I didn't know Jalen was Brayden. I haven't seen what he looked like in years! How was I supposed to know he was my missing son Hanna?! Tell me!!"