Chapter 12.

Seven months have past and Malia was bigger than ever. They found out they were having a little boy and Davis was excited more than ever! All he wanted was a family full of boys. The release for D&H Sports Gear was tonight and Malia was on bed rest, so she couldn't attend.

"Davie you need a date." Malia said watching him get dressed.

"It's fine babe. I'll take a lot of pictures and I'll make sure I bring you some cake back."

"Please make sure it's whipped. You know I hate buttercream."

Davis chuckled , "I got you baby."
"See you later" he kissed her then left.
——-

"Hey son. Let me speak to you." Davon said.
Him and Davis still were not talking. He couldn't stand his dad for getting back with Jasmine , and to know he has a little sister on the way by this woman , makes him sick to his stomach.

Davis just walked over to him without saying a word.
"How you been? I haven't heard from you in months."

Davis shrugged, "I've been good."

"When's the wedding? I hope I'm invited." Davon smiled.

"Sorry pops , but you're not invited if you bring Jasmine."

"What? Why not?" He asked with confusion.

"Mama's gonna be there. I don't want her feeling uncomfortable. You know how she feels about Jasmine crazy ass." He confessed. 

Davon couldn't do anything but respect his wishes. It was his day and whoever wasn't invited shouldn't be there.

"Okay , but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me forever."

"Dad I'm done with you. You gave up on our family plenty of times and when mom finally wants to give you another chance , you blow it by getting back with Jasmine. You won't ever learn."

"Son I—"

"Save it. I'm sure it's something you told me before. I have a release to get to."

Davis walked to the conference room and he spotted Hanna on a purple dress that hugged her little curves with some black heels on. Her hair was down , but curly and she looked absolutely stunning.

"Hey BP." Davis said.

She turned and her face lit up, hugging him. "Hi Davis. How are you? How's Malia?"

"I'm doing good. Malia is a home on bed rest , she's due any minute so she's resting."

"Ahh I see. Having another boy huh?" She smiled. He thought her smile was a little cute.

"Yes. Haven't figured of a name yet. But yes I'm having another baby boy. " Davis said excitedly.

"That's good. I'm happy for you two. When's the wedding?"

"Uh we haven't set the date yet, but she wants it sometime in the Summer."

"Good choice. I've always wanted a wedding in the summer." She looked down.

"Hey it's okay. You'll get married soon. You have yet to meet the perfect guy. You're still young, why don't you live it up." Davis said trying to cheer her up.

Hanna's pretty smile lit up again , "I've been actually having my eye on someone. I'm not sure if he feels the same though."

"Oh really? Is it Jacob?" Davis asked , Jacob was one of the guys at the office.

"No. Try again."

"Marshall?" He was the janitor.

"Ew no. I'm not saying it like that , but he's not my type."