8

The second that the clock turned to twelve is when Drew handed me a shot and I went crazy.

"You're finally twenty one, bitch!" Drew yelled

I drowned the shot in a second, "Happy birthday to me!"

"Happy birthday, hottie!" Nolan said as he kissed my cheek

"Thank you!" I smiled as I got handed another happy birthday drink

That was the first of many birthday drinks. We stayed at the club until two in the morning. Everything I did was pretty stupid, because I had to catch a flight the next morning to Charlotte.

I woke up at eleven in the morning due to my alarm with a killer headache.

I groaned as I got up and went to my bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and showered.

Then I packed my last minute things I needed for the plane. My flight was at one and I was so excited to see my family.

I picked up my phone and I saw a text that I didn't expect.

It was small, but it meant a lot to me.

I looked into Drew's room and she was still asleep. I didn't bother to wake her up, but I did text her.

I left the apartment, took an Uber to LAX, I checked in, and waited for a while before I caught my flight to Charlotte.

When I landed in Charlotte it was eight at night. I was tired and hungover.

I called Holland, because she was supposed to pick me up from the airport.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey, where are you?" I asked her

I looked around as she began to speak, "I'm in a black G-wagon."

"How?" I asked her as I spotted the car

I saw Holland get out of the passenger's side.

"Holland, did Dad get a new car?" I asked still on the phone as I walked towards her

"Mom is busy cooking dinner, Dad went to go get last minute birthday things with you with the twins, my car is in the shop until tomorrow." She started before I was face to face with her

I hugged my little sister who was now taller than me.

"I've missed you, happy birthday." Holland said to me

"I've missed you too." I said to her

Holland looked at me, "So how was the flight, was it good? Good snacks? Did you sleep?"

"Holland, you ramble when you're nervous.  What's going on?" I questioned her

I saw someone walk around from the other side of the car.