11

This leg of the tour was the smoothest that tour had ever been.

I was keeping up with my school work, I was having fun performing and seeing the cities, and the best part of it all, I was on good terms with Ev.

Even though we weren't together and we were thousands of miles apart, he still made me feel special on Valentine's day.

I walked into my tour bus to be greeted with roses, a teddy bear, and a note.

Hey Stranger,
Keep killing it on tour. I'm so proud of you. Less than a month until I see you!!! By the way, you should check inside the bear's book-bag.
Your "friend",
Ev

Inside the book-bag was a DVD, but not just any DVD, it was Pulp Fiction.

Not that I could watch it when he wasn't here.

People didn't know Everett and I were on extremely good terms except or family. We never posted about each other on social media, but sometimes Everett would post some kind of slick quote that was about me or inside joke between us.

But today was the day that I'd been looking forward to for weeks.

Promoting jeans in an American Eagle store with Ev.

I was so excited and antsy.

I knew I wouldn't know exactly what to say or do when I saw him, but I knew I was gonna be happy.

"Are you nervous to see him?" Kate asked me as she did my hair

"No, I haven't seen him since before the New Year but we've FaceTimed each other most nights. We text each other everyday. I don't know how to feel my emotions are kinda every where." I answered her

"No hard feelings anymore?" She questioned me

"Not at all." I replied

On the drive to the American Eagle, I just became more and more excited and nervous.

"Okay, we have to go in through the stockroom just to avoid crowds. You ready?" Kate asked me

"Yeah, let's do this." I spoke confidently

I got out the car and I followed my team.

"Everett and his team are running behind." Kate announced as she walked ahead of me

I stood there and I looked over.

My eyes lit up.

"No way." I smiled as I walked over to hug him

"Hi, baby." Ev greeted me in a playful tone

"You know I hate surprises." I beamed as we continued to hug

"Oh you know you liked this one." Everett said back

I nodded.

I couldn't believe that I was actually touching him and that he wasn't in Europe somewhere for once.

I just stood back and looked at him.

"I can't believe I haven't seen you since December." I realized

"You're telling me." He smiled

Kate cleared her throat, "I hate that I'm interrupting this sweet moment between you two, but it's time for a quick business meeting on how everything is going to go down today."

We agreed and went to the meeting.

Today was basically just an exclusive meeting greet for people who bought from our collection. We were just signing autographs and taking pictures from two to four.