9

"Grier, hurry up!" My mom yelled

I ran down the stairs wearing a long sleeved 'St. Agnes' High' shirt that was tied with jeans.

Today was the Football state championships, my Dad was still coaching, this was Holland's last football game dancing, and I learned that Ev's sister was now a cheerleader.

"I'm ready." I said

My brothers, mom, and I got into her car and we drove to the Bank of America Stadium.

I took some Snapchats with my brothers while we waited for the game to start. It was crazy how much they grew while I was gone.

"Are you gonna come to our spring football games?" Jack asked me

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll try. I'll be off tour in the fall, so that will help too."

"Ang!" My mom called out

I turned around to see Everett's parents and him walking down the steps.

And suddenly I was nervous.

"Hey!" My mom greeted them as she stood up

I stood up too.

Then his mom's face lit up, "Grier!"

"Hey!" I smiled as I hugged her

"How have you been? Happy late birthday, I have a present for you in the car." Mrs. Griffin went on

I pulled out of the hug, "I've been okay and thank you so much."

"Hey, Grier. We've missed you." His Dad spoke as he gave me a hug

I smiled, "I've missed you guys too."

I watched as my brothers greeted him and it made me feel something.

"Hey." Everett said looking up

"Hi." I grinned

Ev gave me a small hug.

"Are you dating anyone?" Ang asked me

Ugh.

I shook my head as I went back to my seat.

Everett sat down next to me, Finn was on his left, Jack sat next to Finn, Mrs. Griffin sat down on the other side of me, my Mom was right between his parents.

"Are we still on for tonight?" Ev asked me

We were supposed to go to dinner, then go bar hopping with Jude, Chris, and some more of their other friends. I was excited and nervous all at same time.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Good." He responded

We cheered on our sisters and they ended up wining their football game.

We took pictures after  and it was crazy to me that they were about to graduate.

"I'll pick you up at eight." Ev told me

I nodded, "So you're giving me two hours to get ready."

"I know you, that's more than enough time." Ev added

"You know me so well." I grinned

"I'll see you in two hours." Ev waved

I got into my Mom's car and as soon as I got home I started to get ready.

I decided on wearing a mini dress that had stripes on it. I showered, straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, put on some makeup, put on my dress, and I sat in my room until I got a text that Ev was here.