Chapter 5 - Falling into bad boy's trap

Aspen's POV

I placed my hand on Serena's back protectively as I headed us towards the restaurant.

As we ordered our dinner, my phone buzzed. It was Carolina; she sent a message informing me that they were about to arrive.

I placed my hand on top of Serena's hand on the table and squeezed it, smiling. She gave me her captivating smile, blushing slightly. I liked when she was blushing; she looked so cute and....so innocent.

"What a coincidence! Good evening." Carolina said cheerfully as she and her husband approached us.

I stood up as I greeted them, shaking their hands.

"Darling, let's not disturb these love birds anymore." Carolina said to her husband, giving him a wide smile.

"Yeah, darling." John said, placing a kiss on her lips.

I gritted my teeth, looking at them.

"Appreciate your girlfriend. She is a beautiful girl." John said firmly.

"Yes, she is." I said as I looked at Serena and gave her a bright smile. She averted her gaze, blushing.

"See you later." John said and extended his hand towards me.

I nodded as I shook his hand. Carolina gave me a fierce look.

"Bye." She said as she forced a smile.

I sat down as they left. I was picking at my food. I didn't want to eat anymore; I lost my appetite.

"Hey, baby. Are you okay?" Serena asked, concerned as she placed her hand on top of my hand on the table.

"Yeah, sunshine." I muttered and gave her a lazy smile.

When I looked at Carolina, she was staring at us. Her expression was dark.

I held Serena's hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. She gave me a shy smile.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone; it was Carolina.

'Don't take this little game seriously.'

I lifted my head and looked at her. She gave me a furious look.

What the hell with her!

She kissed her husband in front of my eyes a few minutes ago, but now she was getting jealous of Serena. She was getting on my nerves. I sent her a message.

'I don't. Maybe you got it wrong when you were trying to entertain your lovely husband.'

As she read my message, she gave me a dirty look. I ignored her and looked at Serena.

"Let's leave." I suggested. She nodded, giving me a slight smile.

After paying the bill, we stood up. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, pulling her close and placed a soft kiss on her hair. I gave a devilish smirk at Carolina before walking towards the exit, holding Serena against me.

****

I was working on my laptop in the garden. More correctly, I was trying to work. But there was a distracting view in front of me. Serena in her blue bikini. She and Elva were sunbathing while talking. I couldn't take my eyes off her flawless body, perfect curves, slender legs.

Dammit! She is so sexy.

I was staring at her while dirty fantasies were running in my mind; her moans while I was placing kisses on her soft white skin, her legs wrapped around me while I was thrusting inside her, her soft pants while my fingers were teasing her core

Dammit!

I shook my head, trying to get rid of these thoughts. I grabbed my laptop and stood up as I decided to go to my room. If I stayed here, I couldn't work for a second. But before working, I had to take a cold shower.

It was night. I had been working in my room. I just have left for dinner. Serena was staying here tonight. I couldn't still get her flawless body out of my head. It was tempting knowing that we were going to sleep under the same roof.

Fuck! Why do I think about her?!

My phone buzzed, interrupting my thoughts. I breathed deeply and grabbed my phone. I rolled my eyes as I saw Carolina's name on the screen. Since the restaurant, she had been annoying me with her jealousy, but when I told her that if she was bothered about it, I would stop this game, she refused. I didn't understand what she wanted anymore.

"Yes?" I snapped.

"I don't have so much time. I am calling from the bathroom. I can not come to the hotel tomorrow. John increased his pressure on me; he follows my every move." She said.

"But I didn't see you last week. I missed you." I said, running my hand through my hair angrily.

"Aspen, understand me. I can't. And I am going on a holiday with John and David tomorrow." She said, annoyed.

I breathed deeply, closing my eyes.

"I have to hang up. Bye." She said and hung up without letting me say anything.

Damn it!

I threw my phone onto the bed angrily, running my hand through my hair. I went to the kitchen.

I was sipping my water when Serena walked into the kitchen.

"Oh...you are here." She said, surprised as she gave me her dazzling smile.

"Yeah." I muttered, running my hand through my hair.

" I muttered, running my hand through my hair

I roamed her body from head to toe. She looked smoking hot. She wore a white crop top and light blue denim shorts.

She grabbed the glass and walked towards me. I was staring at her while she was pouring some water into the glass for herself.

I approached her and stood behind her. I placed my hands on the counter either side of her and leaned towards her.

I closed my eyes, breathing in her tempting scent. Lavender. I pulled her hair to the side and placed a wet kiss on her neck as I pressed my bulge into her back. Her body tensed up. I wrapped my arm around her waist from behind, pulling her closer to me. She tilted her head to the side, giving me more access. I removed the strap of her crop top while placing several kisses on her neck.

"You are so beautiful." I murmured between kisses.

"Aspen." She moaned, leaning her head back.