Chapter 6 - The angel in devil's arms

Aspen's POV

I turned her around and smashed my lips against her lips, kissing her in a demanding kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I moved my hand down on her body, still kissing her tempting lips. I unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped her fly. She gasped, gripping my hair, moaning as I slid my hand under her panties. I silenced her with my lips, kissing her eagerly and pushed my two fingers inside her. She gasped, gripping my hair tightly. I started moving my fingers in and out.

"Oh...my...goodness...." She muttered between moans, squeezing her eyes shut.

The corner of my lips curled up in a self-satisfied smirk.

"Be quiet, sunshine. I don't want to be disturbed." I whispered in her ear arrogantly and kissed her neck while devouring her with my fingers.

"It....feels....so...good....I....never...felt...amazing....like...now...Don't...stop...please." She mumbled between moans.

As I noticed her moans were getting louder, I brushed my lips against her lips. I held her against my chest tightly as I felt she was so close.

She gripped my shoulders as she came, trembling. She collapsed on my chest, her eyes closed. She was panting. I planted a soft kiss on her hair, still holding her in my arms tightly, a self-satisfied smile on my face. I owned her first orgasm. I felt so happy.

I looked at an angel in my arms and stroked her hair gently.

"How do you feel?" I asked, amused.

She opened her eyes, letting me meet her beautiful crystal blue orbs. She bit her lower lip, her red crimson red.

"Fabulous." She grinned.

I chuckled and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I am pleased to hear it, my sunshine."

****

I was working on my new project in my office. We were going to build the most luxurious hotel in the world. I was so excited, because it was my first big project. I wanted to make my father proud of me as well as my grandfather.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said as I lifted my head up.

"Surprise." Serena said cheerfully as she walked in.

"Hey, sunshine." I greeted her happily as I stood up.

I approached her, smiling and placed a soft kiss on her lips

"I come to kidnap you." She said, giving me a mischievous grin.

"Hmm." I raised my eyebrow playfully as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "You don't need to kidnap me. I come with you everywhere willingly." I said, caressing her cheek affectionately. She gave me a shy smile and kissed my lips.