Chapter 41 - Snowy honeymoon

Serena's POV

After settling down in the hotel, we changed our clothes and went to the restaurant in our hotel.

We were eating our dinner while watching the beautiful alpine scenery. The atmosphere in the restaurant was so calm and cozy.

Aspen swiped our card, opening our door while we were giggling. He placed his hand on my lower back as he headed us into our suite.

As soon as he closed the door behind him, he pushed me back against the door and claimed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his demanding kiss while his hands were roaming my body. He squeezed my butt, making me moan. He took advantage of it and shoved his tongue inside my mouth, devouring me.

I moved my lips down and took off his leather jacket. He wrapped his arms around my waist, dragging me with him. I slipped my hand under his shirt and ran my hand on his perfect abs.

I pushed him back onto the couch. He chuckled. As I started stripping off my clothes, his expression changed. Now he was staring at me lustfully. I winked at him seductively and threw my dress towards him. He grabbed it in the air and burst out laughing. He threw the dress away and leaned back against the couch and supported his head with his hand. He was staring at me, a bright smile plastered on his face.

 He was staring at me, a bright smile plastered on his face

As I took off my last piece of clothes, I approached him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me to sit down in his lap. I straddled him and captured his lips in a passionate kiss as I pressed myself against his bulge. He groaned, gripping my hair. The corner of my lips curled up in an arrogant smirk. I liked my effect on him. He pulled my hair and moved his lips down to my neck, placing kisses.

In a clap, he lifted me up and carried me towards the bed without separating our lips. He placed me on the bed and took off his clothes while devouring me with his eyes. He hovered over me and kissed my lips while his hand moved down along my body. I arched my back as the wave of wild desire ran throughout my body.

Our moans filled the room while our bodies were moving in sync.

The following morning I woke up in Aspen's arms. I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He sighed without opening his eyes. When I wanted to pull his arm away carefully, he tightened his grip around me, burying his head into my hair.

"Morning, my sunshine." He murmured in a sleepy voice. The sexiest voice in the world.

"Morning." I said, running my hand through his silky hair.

After breakfast, we went out, strolling on the snow, enjoying the calming effect of the white scenery.

Suddenly, Aspen threw me a snowball. I ran away, laughing. He started chasing me. He caught me by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I was laughing while trying to escape from his grip. We lost our balance and fell down into the snow. We started laughing. In a flash, he rolled us over. Now Aspen was on top of me.

"Hey!" I protested, smiling and hit his chest playfully.

"Naughty, naughty girl." He said playfully, grinning.

I stuck my tongue out. He raised his eyebrow playfully, and suddenly, he threw snow onto my face.

"Aspen!" I screamed, closing my eyes. He chuckled.

"I will make you pay for it." I threatened him, giving him a dirty look.

"Hmm. How will you make me?" He asked, giving me a seductive look.

He lowered his head towards me. There were a few inches between our lips. He was looking at me lustfully. I bit my lower lip, pretending to think. Then I placed my finger on his lip and trailed it along his lips slowly. He closed his eyes, enjoying my touches. When he opened his eyes, I threw snow onto his face and started laughing.

"Hey." He screamed as he pulled back.

I took advantage of the situation and got up. I started running while laughing.

"Stop, you naughty girl." He exclaimed, amused and started chasing me.

He caught me by my waist and pulled me back onto his chest. I chuckled.

"Naughty girls need a punishment." He whispered in my ear huskily and placed a wet kiss on my neck.

****

It was our last night here. Tomorrow morning we were going to go back. It was the most beautiful holiday in my life. We had a great time here. And full of romance. Cuddles on chairlifts, skiing side by side with Aspen, breakfast in a cozy mountain restaurant, romantic dinner and stunning scenery to fall asleep to.

I was sitting on the carpet next to the fireplace while warming up. It was snowing outside.

Aspen walked towards me holding two cups in his hands.

"Hot chocolate." He said, giving me a boyish smile as he extended one of the cups towards me.

"Thanks." I beamed at him as I took the cup.

Aspen gave me a warm smile and sat down beside me on the carpet.

I took a sip from my hot chocolate, closing my eyes. It was so delicious.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, holding my cup in my hands while we were watching the fire.

As we finished our hot chocolate, Aspen stood up and took our cups. I stood up and went towards the window.

The snowflakes were falling slowly, creating a magical view. It felt like I was in a Christmas movie.

I decided to go to the terrace. I sat down on the wooden chair watching snowflakes.

 I sat down on the wooden chair watching snowflakes

"Serena. I was looking for you." Aspen said as he walked towards me, holding a blanket under his arm.

"Look. How magical it is!" I said, full of happiness in my voice.

He smiled and approached me. He wrapped the blanket around us and pulled me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his chest. He placed a soft kiss on my hair, breathing in my scent. We started watching snowflakes while cuddling.