Chapter 13 - Bad boy knows it better

Aspen's POV

I trailed my lips on her neck without kissing her, breathing in her scent.

Dammit! I am addicted to this scent.

I placed a wet kiss on her neck as I started unbuttoning her shirt slowly.

I pulled back and looked at her breasts and her ultra sexy bra.

Fuck!

Her one glance, and I was turned on. I trailed my fingertip from her neck to her perfect breast, to her navel. She shivered under my touch.

"You are so sexy." I muttered, looking at her with lustful eyes. She bit her lower lip, blushing.

I smashed my lips against her delicious lips, kissing her in a demanding and fierce kiss. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I trailed my lips down to her neck, kissing, sucking, biting it.

"Aspen." She moaned, gripping my hair.

I pulled her with me towards the bed without separating our lips. I pushed her back onto the bed. She was laying on the bed like a goddess.

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it away

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it away. I hovered over her and reclaimed her lips as my hand reached her fly. I pulled her lower lip between my teeth. She moaned.

"I want to do it every time when you bite your lower lip." I admitted.

I placed wet kisses on her neck while my hand was exploring her flawless body. I moved my lips down to her breast, to her stomach. She arched her back, closing her eyes shut. I breathed in her scent, closing my eyes as I rubbed my nose against her stomach.

I took off her shirt and bra. I cupped her perfect breast as I sucked her nipple. She moaned, arching her back. Her soft moans were my favourite melody. I pressed my bulge against her thigh as I bit her neck. She gripped my hair tightly, moaning. I slid my hand under her panties and cupped her between her legs. She arched her back, moaning.

I got up and took off her jeans and lace panties. I was devouring her with my eyes while taking off my jeans and boxer.

I opened the drawer and grabbed the foil. I ripped it with my teeth and put the condom on my length. I spread her legs apart, positioning myself between her legs and slammed inside her. She gasped, closing her eyes shut. I reclaimed her lips and held her hands above her head while thrusting inside her deeper and faster.

Dammit! Feeling her around my length feels amazing.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my lap. She wrapped her legs around me while our bodies were moving in sync.

A loud moan escaped from her lips as I squeezed her breast. The corner of my lips curled up in a self-satisfied smirk.

Yes, my goddess. Let me hear your beautiful voice.

I thrust into her harder as I felt her walls clenching around my length. She came, screaming my name out and collapsed onto my chest, panting. I wrapped my arm around her tightly and cupped her cheek as I brushed my lips against her swollen lips. I slammed inside her one more time and came, screaming her name out. We were hugging each other while trying to control our breaths. I pulled out of her and laid her on the bed. I lay down beside her and pulled her into my embrace.

"Sweet dreams, my sunshine." I murmured and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." She said, burying her head into the crock of my neck.

I placed a soft kiss on her hair and closed my eyes, holding my angel in my arms.

Serena's POV

When I opened my eyes, Aspen was still sleeping. The lock of his hair fell onto his forehead. I ran my fingertip on his cheek while staring at him, my handsome boyfriend.

I couldn't still believe that we were together. It felt like a dream.

I leaned over him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Then I got up and picked up my clothes. After putting my clothes on, I left the room.

I closed the door behind me quietly. When I wanted to go to my room, I saw Elva coming towards me. She had a puzzled expression on her face.

Shit!

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking at me curiously.

"Umm...nothing...I wanted to borrow a book. I forgot to bring one and I was bored. So I came to ask Aspen." I mumbled, blushing.

She raised her eyebrow as she asked, unconvinced. "Aspen and a book?"

"Yeah. He told me the same thing too." I said and laughed nervously.

She sighed and came closer to me. She placed her hand on my arm.

"The hickey on your neck doesn't say the same things as you. Did he bite you when you asked him if he could give you a book?" She teased me.

I placed my hand on the hickey on my neck reflectively as my cheeks turned crimson red instantly.

Fuck!

"I am your friend. You can trust me. You know?" She said, giving me a sympathetic look.

I nodded, biting my lower lip. "I am embarrassed." I admitted, covering my face with my hands. "Don't tell anyone, please." I gave her a begging look.

She sighed. "Don't worry. I will not tell anyone,...but are you sure... about it....about my brother?" Elva asked, concerned. She bit her lower lip and continued. "He is my brother, and I love him so much. He is a good person, but in love matters, he is..." She breathed deeply. "I don't want my brother to break my best friend's heart." My friend gave me a concerned look.

"Don't worry, Elva. I am careful. And I just like him. I am not deeply, madly in love with him. Don't worry." I muttered. She gave me an unconvinced look, but she didn't say anything; she just nodded.

How could she believe me that I wasn't in love with Aspen, when even I didn't believe these words? I was deeply, madly in love with him. He had already gotten under my skin.