Chapter 11 - Surrendering to your beauty

Serena's POV

I was staying in Elva's house tonight. Elva was chatting with her boyfriend. So I decided to go to Aspen's room. I knocked on the door. There was no voice. I decided to walk in. I closed the door behind me. There was no one in the room.

When I wanted to leave, I heard noises coming from the walk-in closet. The door was ajar. When I pushed the door slightly, I saw Aspen. He was just in his pants. I was staring at his killer abs.

Suddenly, he turned around and caught me staring at him

"Serena?" He raised his eyebrow in surprise.

"Sorry. I knocked on the door, but you didn't answer." I mumbled nervously. "I am leaving." I added and turned around.

Ugh! Why am I nervous every time when he plunges his dazzling eyes into mine?

When I wanted to leave, Aspen grabbed my wrist as he stopped me. In a swift move, he closed the door and pushed me back against the door.

"Don't go." He murmured huskily.

My heartbeats accelerated as I lost myself in a pair of mesmerizing eyes. He crashed his lips against mine, kissing me eagerly. I ran my hands through his hair as I responded to his kiss.

Damn! He is the best kisser in the world.

He slid his hand under my skirt while his expert lips were making their magic, making my legs weak.

He pulled his lips back a little and gave me a devilish grin. In a second, he ripped my shirt open making the buttons fly everywhere. I gasped as my eyes widened. But he didn't give attention to it, because he was busy with my nipple which he was sucking, taking advantage of that I didn't wear a bra, making me moan. I gripped his hair as I pursed my lips together, trying not to moan. He knelt down in front of me as his lips went down.

"I surrender to your beauty." He murmured and placed a soft kiss on my navel.

I moaned, arching my back. He pulled my skirt down while his lips were traveling down on my skin.

"Aspen." I moaned as the wave of overwhelmed desire ran throughout my body.

He kissed me in between my legs, making me gasp while he was moving his hands up and down on my thighs. He stood up and reclaimed my lips. He was kissing me passionately while trying to unbuckle his belt. I helped him to unbuckle it and unzipped his fly. He opened the drawer beside the door and pulled the foil out of the drawer. He took off his pants and boxers. I took off my panties as he ordered me to take them off. He ripped the foil with his teeth and put the condom on his length.

In a flash, he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly.

"Be quiet, sunshine." He whispered in my ear seductively and pulled my earlobe between his teeth slightly.

He brushed his lips against mine and slammed inside me. I moaned into his mouth, gripping his shoulders.

"Quiet, Serena." He said huskily and gripped my hair as he pulled my head back, letting our eyes meet. His gaze was dark.

He was kissing, sucking my neck while he was thrusting inside me roughly. I pursed my lips together, trying not to moan, but I was not good at it.

"Be quiet, sunshine." He demanded and claimed my lips, silencing my moans.

My legs trembled as I came, screaming his name out. I collapsed onto his chest, closing my eyes, panting. A few seconds later, he followed me and came, screaming my name out.

We were laying naked on the carpet in the walk-in closet, his arm wrapped around me while my head rested on his chest. I felt so tired. My eyelids were getting heavier while he was stroking my hair.

When I woke up the following morning, I was in the bed. In Aspen's bed. I turned around and looked at my gorgeous boyfriend sleeping beside me peacefully, his face buried in the pillow, his arm around me. I pulled his arm away carefully without waking him up. I placed a soft kiss on his back and got up.

I pursed my lips together, closing my eyes shut as I felt pain between my legs. I was so sore. I picked up my clothes and put it on. I wrapped my torn shirt around me. I wrapped my arms around my waist, trying to keep my shirt still. Then I went to the guest room where I had been staying, walking barely.

As soon as I walked into the guest room, I took off my clothes. Fortunately, I brought other clothes with me. Otherwise, I didn't know how I would explain my torn shirt. After getting ready, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Everyone was in the living room, having breakfast. I greeted them and joined them. I was still walking barely. As Aspen noticed it, he gave me a self-satisfied smirk.

Bastard!

I rolled my eyes. He gave me an amusing smile and continued eating.

"What happened, dear?" Aunt Ashley asked.

I looked at Aspen nervously, biting my lower lip. But he was staring at his plate, pursing his lips together, trying not to laugh. I cleared my throat and looked at Aunt Ashley.

"Umm...I hit my leg on the door." I lied. I felt my cheeks change their color.

"Oh, dear. Is it so bad?" She asked, concerned.

"No, it will pass. Nothing serious." I replied nervously. She nodded, giving me a warm smile.

When I looked at Aspen again, he covered his mouth with his hand, trying to hold himself from laughing. While I broke out in a cold sweat, he was entertained by it. Yes, Serena. You entertain him in both means. I gave myself a mind slap and started having breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, I stood up. I was going home. When I went to grab my bag, Aspen approached me.

"Take a hot shower. It will help." He whispered, giving me a cocky grin and left.

Bastard!

I shook my head, smiling.