Chapter 9 - Reaching for the stars

Serena's POV

He pushed me back against the wall as soon as we walked into his bedroom. I ran my hand through his hair while his tongue was devouring me. He slid his hand under my dress while he moved his lips down to my neck.

"Aspen." I moaned as he bit my neck slightly.

He turned me around as he reached my zipper and started unzipping my dress while kissing my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touches. His every touch sent a wave of desire throughout my body. I want him.

He removed the straps of my dress and let it slide down. He traveled his lips down from my neck to my back, placing several kisses. He unclasped my bra while placing kisses on my back. I shivered in sensation.

He cupped my breasts while teasing a sensitive spot behind my ear. A loud moan escaped from my mouth. I leaned my head back against his shoulder as he squeezed my breasts.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear huskily.

He turned me around and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me hungrily. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. I ran my hand on his muscular back while his tongue was making its magic. He trailed his hand down and slid it under my lace panties. I gasped as he shoved his two fingers inside me.

"Aspen...." I moaned, digging my nails into his back as an overwhelming sensation ran throughout my system.

He groaned and moved his lips down to my breast. He pulled my nipple between his teeth slightly, making me moan louder. He moved his lips down, placing soft kisses while he grabbed my panties and pulled it down. I gasped, gripping his hair as he kissed me in between my legs.

I closed my eyes, pursing my lips together as he was teasing my core with his tongue and fingers. My legs were getting weak as I was getting close.

"Aspen." I moaned loudly as I came.

Aspen caught me by wrapping his arms around my waist as I was going to collapse. My legs were still trembling.

He scooped me up in his arms bridal style and carried me to the bed. He placed me on the bed carefully. He roamed my body, devouring me with his eyes. My cheeks turned crimson red under his intense gaze.

"So sexy." He murmured, biting his lower lips, his eyes dark with desire.

He hovered over me and reclaimed my lips while his hand was roaming all over my body, sending delicious sensation throughout my body.

He moved his lips down to my breasts, to my navel.

"So beautiful...so innocent." He murmured huskily between kisses.

I arched my back as he cupped my breast. I moaned when he squeezed it while his tongue was teasing my nipple.

I was overwhelmed by desire. I needed him.

"I want you." He murmured as he placed a kiss on my navel.

He moved his lips down and started teasing me with his masterful tongue. I pursed my lips together, breathing rapidly as he was taking me to the stars.

Dammit! What is he doing to me? It feels amazing.

My toes curled as I came again, screaming his name out. I felt dazed.

He got up and took off his pants and boxer without taking his eyes off me for a second. My cheeks turned crimson red as I saw his not a little friend. Yes, I guessed he was big, but seeing, it was different. He chuckled as he noticed that I was staring at his member.

"Do you want to touch?" He asked, smirking arrogantly.

I laughed and threw a pillow towards him. He caught the pillow in the air as he chuckled.

"My friend and I will punish you for your behavior." He winked at me and bit his lower lip, pure of lust in his eyes. I flushed.

He leaned over me and kissed my lips in a demanding kiss. As we were out of breath, he pulled back.

"Are you sure?" He asked, stroking my hair gently.

"Yes, I want you." I replied.

Yes, I was a little scared; I heard it would be painful the first time. But being with him made me calm down. And I wanted my first time to be with someone who I loved.

He nodded and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. He spread my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. My heart was beating faster. I tensed up as he put his member at my entrance.

"Relax." He murmured.

I nodded, breathing deeply. I screamed out in pain, closing my eyes shut and squeezed the sheet tightly as he shoved his length inside me.

"It is okay, my sunshine." He said softly and placed a tender kiss on my forehead.

He wiped tears off my cheek with his thumb, giving me a mesmerizing smile. After letting me accommodate his size, he started moving in and out. A few minutes later, pain turned into pleasure.

"Oh...yes...faster..." I mumbled, panting while he was slamming inside me.

"You are so tight....So perfect." He muttered, his voice hoarse and sexy.

I dug my nails into his back as I felt desire building inside me. I screamed his name out, coming. A few seconds later, he followed me and came inside me, screaming my name out. He collapsed on me, panting. We were panting in sweat.

It was indescribable. He introduced to me new feelings that I had never known before. It was so intense and pleasurable like our body, mind and soul merged and came together as one.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, stroking my hair.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you so much?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I am okay. Don't worry." I said, stroking his cheek affectionately.

He closed his eyes, enjoying my touch. He grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on my palm.

He rolled over and hugged me from behind. He buried his head into the crook of my neck and placed a wet kiss on my neck, breathing in my scent.

"Sweet dreams, my sunshine." He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes as my eyelids got heavier and entwined our hands on my stomach.