Chapter 34 - Dreams

Serena's POV

"Oh...Aspen....faster..." I pulled him closer to me by wrapping my arms around his neck while I deepened our kiss.

"Serena..." He murmured huskily while he was thrusting inside me faster and harder.

"I...love...you..." I murmured between moans.

"Me too, my sunshine." He murmured and pulled my nipple between his teeth.

I moaned, pressing my head back against the pillow as I gripped his hair tightly. The corner of his lips curled up in a satisfied grin.

I woke up in sweat. What? It was a dream?! I sat up on the bed, ruffling my hair. I was still feeling that intense desire. Ugh! These pregnancy hormones. The last few weeks, I had been feeling so horny. Every time I saw Aspen, I jumped on him. He always took care of me with pleasure. But unfortunately, he wasn't home. He went to the company early this morning.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I was thirsty. Cold water should be good for my state. Maybe, a cold shower as well? I poured some water into the glass and drank it.

Suddenly, I heard noises coming from the hall. I placed my glass down on the counter and went to the living room.

"Aspen?" I looked at him, surprised.

"Oh, you are awake." He said, giving me a bright smile while searching for some files. "I tried to be quiet because I thought you were sleeping." He said, looking at me affectionately. I smiled, feeling happy by his affection.

"I had a dream." I informed, biting my lower lip as I walked towards him in slow steps.

He straightened, stopping what he was doing and looked at me attentively. "I hope you saw me in your dream." He said, giving me a radiant smile.

" He said, giving me a radiant smile

"Yes. I saw you and....me....in the bed..." I said seductively as I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes lustfully.

The corner of his lips curled up in a sly smirk. "Hmm."

"We were having sex. It was so hot." I confessed.

"Again?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You have been seeing those kind of dreams the last few weeks. I know your boyfriend is freaking sexy. Because of that, you can not take your hands off me. But I am getting worried." He said sarcastically.

"Asshole!" I exclaimed and hit his chest playfully.

He chuckled and pulled me into his embrace. "Come here, my horny pregnant woman." He teased me, chuckling and placed a soft kiss on my hair.

"Aspen!" I scowled and pulled back. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I am serious. I feel like I am going to explode." I admitted, biting my lips as I gave him a begging look.

"Sunshine, I would help you with great pleasure, but I have to go to a meeting. Sorry." He said, giving me an apologetic look, still holding me in his arms.

"Please." I pleaded and brushed my lips against his alluring lips as I pressed myself against his bulge.

He tightened his grip around me as he deepened our kiss. He slid his hand under my silk nightie and started stroking my thigh. I moved my hands down to his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt.

He grabbed my wrists, stopping me and pulled back. "I really have to go." He said, giving me an apologetic look.

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked and kissed him again in a fierce kiss.

He pulled back again and cupped my cheek. "I have to go." He said and looked at his wristwatch.

"Hey, don't look at it. You are not going anywhere. I need you. If you leave now, you will find my ashes when you come back." I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Please, make love to me." I pleaded.

He sighed, amused and nodded. " Then as a good boyfriend, I should meet my girlfriend's needs." He said, giving me a teasing smirk.

I beamed at him and took his jacket off quickly. He laughed amusingly, shaking his head.

"Slow down, sunshine." He teased me, amused.

"Shut up and kiss me." I demanded, smirking playfully.

He chuckled and crashed his lips against mine, cupping my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck, responding to his demanding kiss while pulling him with me to the bedroom. I got rid of his shirt on the way and ran my hands along his perfect chest. He shivered under my touches, still kissing me passionately.

He slid his hand under my nightie and squeezed my butt. I moaned into his mouth, pulling his hair slightly. He gripped my hair, plunging his tongue into my mouth, devouring me. He pulled back and took off my nightie. He bit his lower lip, roaming my body, pure of lust in his eyes.

"Stunning." He murmured huskily and crashed his lips against mine.

I ran my hand through his hair, moaning while he was kissing, biting my neck.

"Aspen." I murmured, closing my eyes, enjoying his touches, kisses.

He moved his lips down to my breasts, to my stomach while his hands were roaming all over my body, spending waves of desire throughout my body. I arched my back, moaning as he kissed me in between my legs.

"Please...I...need...you." I confessed between my moans.

He straightened and captured my lips in a passionate kiss while dragging me with him towards the bed. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. I pulled his pants down and placed my hand on his hard member. He groaned and bit my lower lip, making me moan. He pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on the bed. He captured my lips as he traveled his hand down my body. I shivered in sensation. He grabbed my panties and pulled it, ripping it off.

My eyes widened. Again! Damn it, Aspen! It was my favourite panties. And it was so expensive. If he went this way, at the end of the month, I wouldn't have any underwear to wear.

"I think you don't need it anymore." He said, giving me a cocky smirk as he threw it away. I gave him a dirty look.

I forget about everything, including my torn panties as he shoved his finger inside me, making me gasp. He cupped my breast as he added another finger and increased his pace. I moaned, running my hand along his back. He pulled his fingers out and positioned his length at my entrance. He pushed his member into me slowly. I moaned, closing my eyes. He was moving in and out at a slow pace.

"Please..Aspen...faster." I begged between my moans.

He reclaimed my lips in a demanding kiss as he increased his pace. I ran my hand through his hair while he was thrusting inside me harder and deeper. I dug my nails into his back as I came, screaming his name out. After a few thrusts, he came inside me, screaming my name out.