Chapter 33 - The boyfriend

Serena's POV

"Congratulations." Our families said happily and hugged us one by one.

"I will still teach her basketball and football. We are going to hang out together, and I will keep boys away from her." Milan said confidently.

I rolled my eyes at his overprotective attitude. Aspen nodded, self-satisfied and gave him a high five. I gave Aspen a dirty look. He shrugged his shoulders, giving me a reckless look. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head in disapproval. Our mothers burst out laughing. Elva rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"She will have a boyfriend." I said firmly.

"Yes, after thirty." Aspen said confidently. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"You can not manage to keep her away from falling in love. Some prick will come and steal her heart. You can not stop it. And you will not even understand what she sees in that prick." My father said coldly, giving Aspen a dirty look. Aspen cleared his throat and averted his gaze.

I pursed my lips together, trying not to laugh.

Yes, Mr. Anderson, manage to tell something now.

Elva burst out laughing. Aspen gave her a warning look. She pursed her lips together, trying to stop herself from smiling.

"Oops. It was harsh." Elva whispered in my ear, but Aspen heard it too. He gave her a warning look. I chuckled.

"Hey." Aspen gave me a dirty look and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Come on. Let's have dinner." Aunt Ashley intervened, smiling, amused.

****

As we walked in the penthouse, I collapsed on the couch. I felt tired. My feet were sore.

Aspen stood in front of me and placed his hands on his hips, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"You looked so amused when your father needled me." He said arrogantly.

"Yes, I was." I admitted, beaming at him.

"Then I need to punish you with my mind-blowing ways." He said arrogantly and gave me a provocative smirk.

In a swift movement, he scooped me up in his arms. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me a boyish smile and carried me to the bedroom.

He placed me on the bed carefully and started taking off his clothes, devouring me with salacious eyes. I bit my lower lip, blushing slightly under his intense gaze. He took off his shirt and threw it away. I stared at his killer abs. He was freaking sexy. My Greek God.

He smirked arrogantly as he saw me staring at him. He crawled on the bed and captured my lips with his alluring soft lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his demanding and fierce kiss. He pulled my lower lip between his teeth, making me moan. I ran my hands along his muscular back. He slid his hand under my dress, lifting my dress up to my waist while caressing my thigh. I arched my back in sensation, shivering under his touches. He moved his lips to my neck, placing kisses while caressing my thighs. His every touch sent a wave of desire throughout my body.

I gasped, gripping his hair as he slid two fingers inside me without warning, pushing my panties aside.

"You drive me crazy." He murmured in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

He moved his lips down to my breast and placed a wet kiss in between my breasts as he cupped my breast. I moaned, closing my eyes while enjoying his sweet torture.

"Come for me, sunshine." He murmured huskily.

My body obeyed him immediately, and I came, screaming his name out. I opened my eyes and looked at my handsome Greek God, dazed. He was staring at me, pure of lust in his eyes.

He pulled me, letting me sit up on the bed and took off my dress and bra. Then he got up and took off his jeans and boxer. He spread my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. In a flash, he ripped my panties and threw it away. He placed his member at my entrance and leaned over me. He crashed his lips against mine and slammed inside me. I gasped, gripping his shoulders. The corner of his lips curled into a smirk as he started thrusting inside me. I dug my nails into his back, overwhelmed with desire which my gorgeous magician was creating masterfully.

"Aspen." I moaned, pressing my head back against the mattress.

He was sucking, biting my nipple, making me moan louder and louder while thrusting inside me deeper and harder. I curled my toes as the overwhelmed sensation started building inside me.

I dug my nails into his back, screaming his name out as I came, trembling. He groaned and increased his pace. He trusted inside me one more time and came inside me, screaming my name out. He pulled his member out and rolled over. We were panting, laying on our backs.

A few seconds later, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist as I leaned my head against his chest. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him.

"Are you fine?" He asked, looking into my eyes affectionately.

"Perfect." I replied, giving him a mischievous grin. He chuckled and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I am flattered, Ms. Evans." He whispered in my ear huskily.

I tapped on his chest playfully, grinning sheepishly. He gave me a mischievous smirk and placed soft kisses on my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips.

"I am in love with you like crazy, woman." He said, giving me an amused smile.

I smiled shyly and kissed his lips. "Me too."

I placed my hand on his chest, burying my head into the hollow of his neck and placed a soft kiss on his neck. He tightened his grip around me, breathing in my scent while stroking my hair gently. I closed my eyes slowly, breathing in his musky and masculine scent.