Chapter 40 - The new house

Serena's POV

After getting ready, we left the hospital. The driver opened the door for us. I got in the car. Aspen placed a baby car seat beside me and got in the car.

We were going to our new house. When I was in the hospital, Aspen and our parents prepared the house. Sienna's nursery room was ready as well. Aspen showed me photos of the room; it looked so beautiful and cute. The room was decorated with pink and white colors. There was a crib with crown accent, some princess ornamental devices like crown and chandelier and other princess themed furniture.

The driver parked the car in front of the house. We got out of the car. I looked around. It was so beautiful. I had never been here before. I just saw its photos. Aspen showed them when I was in the hospital. Aspen took care of everything. He hired an interior designer. The house had already been tastefully designed. Classic Georgian-style decorations, vegetation-enclosed garden and river-view terrace gave the house a sense of fine elegance. So, we added just a few details, and the interior designer decorated the nursery room.

When we walked into the mansion, our families and friends greeted us. I was surprised and touched.

The living room was decorated with pink and white balloons, the banner which said "Welcome home, little princess." and so on. There were delicious cupcakes, decorated with a crown, sweets and more.

I was staring at my daughter, who was in Milan's arms. He was making funny faces at her.

Aspen wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I placed my hand on his chest as I wrapped my arm around his waist and leaned my head against his chest. I looked at him and gave him a bright smile.

After our parents had left, I carried Sienna to her nursery room. I placed her in her crib carefully without waking her up. I pulled a blanket over her body and stroked her head gently.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I smiled and leaned back against Aspen. He placed a wet kiss on my neck and leaned his cheek against mine.

He pulled back and turned me around. He pulled a blue velvet box out of his pocket.

"For my sunshine." He said, giving me a boyish smile and opened the box in front of me.

There were platinum earrings with deep violet tanzanite teardrops, elegantly accentuated by sparkling diamonds

Six months later

I opened my eyes, smiling when I felt soft lips on my neck. Aspen was placing wet kisses on my neck.

"My favorite way of waking up." I said, amused and stroked Aspen's hair gently.

I closed my eyes, moaning as Aspen bit my neck slightly.

He pulled back and gave me a mischievous grin. He rubbed his nose against mine, amused. He lifted his head up, letting our eyes meet. I lost in his captivating eyes. He was staring at me, full of passion in his eyes and stroked my hair.

"I love you so much." He said huskily.

I smiled at him happily and said. "I love you too."

He grinned and brushed his lips against mine while he slid his hand under the cover, moving his hand down along my bare body. I arched my back as he shoved his two fingers inside me. I moaned into his mouth. The corner of his lips curled up in a cocky grin. He was moving his fingers in and out, making me moan louder and louder while he traveled his lips from my lips to my neck, placing several kisses.

"Aspen." I screamed his name out, gripping his hair and came.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Aspen staring at me lustfully. I groaned as he pressed his hard member against me.

Suddenly, we heard a baby cry. Aspen cursed under breath. I burst out laughing. He frowned and rolled over.

"My daughter is a cockblocker." He said, annoyed and lay down on his back. "I should have guessed it when she was born just before our wedding night." He scowled.

I chuckled, amused and planted a soft kiss on his lips as I cupped his cheek.

"My daughter is jealous. Her future boyfriend will need a lot of patience." I teased him as I got up and picked up my nightie laying on the floor beside the bed.

Aspen raised his eyebrow. "No boyfriend before thirty." He said firmly with a serious expression.

"What?!" I asked, amused and placed my hands on my hips.

He shrugged his shoulders, giving me a reckless look and placed his hands under his head.

I shook my head in amusement and commented. "The overprotective father is back." I chuckled and went to the nursery room.

After having breakfast, we got ready. Today, Aspen and I were going to Switzerland for our honeymoon. So, we asked my mother to take care of Sienna.

We canceled our honeymoon plans as our daughter came early before my due date. Aspen made a surprise to me and planned for us a snowy honeymoon in Zermatt. I was so excited. It was a long time that Aspen and I could stay alone without disturbed for more than two hours.

Aspen placed his hand on my lower back as he headed us towards the Anderson jet. Aspen slid his fingers between mine and held my hand. He brought my hand towards his lips and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled at him happily.

The flight attendant brought us a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She poured champagne into our glass and left.

Aspen clinked his glass to mine, giving me his charming smile. "To us." He said, looking into my eyes.

"To us." I repeated, smiling.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest and whispered in my ear seductively. "I hope you get enough sleep." He winked at me, giving me a devilish smirk.