Chapter 20 - Life changing moments

Aspen's POV

"I didn't, Dad. I swear." I replied honestly.

"Because of that you are here?" He asked mockingly.

I closed my eyes, sighing. I opened my eyes and said. "I don't know, but I swear I didn't use drugs."

"Damn, boy. You scared the shit out of me." My father admitted and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I am sorry." I said.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. The door opened and Uncle Mike walked in.

"Hey playboy, how are you?" He asked, giving me an amusing smile. "You scared us."

"Fine, Uncle Mike." I gave him a warm smile.

"We found out what happened." He said to my father with a serious expression on his face. "Some crazy chick put it into his drink." Uncle Mike informed and winked at me, giving me an amused smile. "The police arrested her." He added firmly.

Damn it! Noah and that slut.

"It is Noah." I said.

They looked at me, puzzled. I told them about him.

Later, my father told me that the girl confessed that Noah ordered her to drug me. He wanted to addict me to drugs, because he knew my family was wealthy, and I had a lot of money. Fortunately, police arrested the girl and Noah. My father was furious when he heard that. He ordered his lawyers to do everything to make Noah stay in a jail as long as possible.

I was laying on the bed while staring into the ceiling. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

 Suddenly, someone knocked on the door

Elva walked in and rushed towards me. She hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I am fine. Don't worry." I reassured her, stroking her hair.

When she pulled back, my eyes laid on the most beautiful creature in the world. My sunshine. She looked so beautiful as always.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she approached me. I lost in her captivating blue eyes.

"Yeah." I murmured.

I am better now. How couldn't I after seeing you? You lightened my day shining like the sun in my darkness.

"Are you okay, dude?" William interrupted my thoughts as he walked in, smiling.

"Yeah." I gave him a slight smile.

"Of course, he is." Robert commented as he walked in after William.

A few seconds later, Milan and Maria rushed into the room.

"Are you okay, bro?" Milan asked as he approached me.

"Yeah. I am better." I replied.

"Where have you been?" Robert snapped at Maria as he saw Milan and Maria together.