Eren X reader : confession

" hey (f/n)!" Shouted your friend armin. You held your tray of food and walked over to sit by him, eren, and mikasa. They all smiled at you as you sat down.
" so (f/n) i hear there's this knew rumor going around." Whispered armin jokingly.
" yeah what is it?"
" that you have a giant crush on Eren."

Your face became pure red and as eren looked up at you confused you began feeling even more embarrassed. Mikasa gave you a glare, you know the glare that meant back off he's mine kind of glare.
" what! No N-no i don't !" You shouted.

Eren's face had a light dust of pink as he glared back at his food. You remained standing until armin calmed you down. For a moment all four of you were silently eating until jean placed an arm around your shoulder and had a stupid smirk on his face.

" I couldn't help but over hear that you like eren!" Announced jean making everyone in the lunch area( forgot what's its called ) stare at you. You once again began angry and turned red as a tomato.
" shut up horse face! Who ever brought you into this !" You yelled.
Jean ignored your outrage and began laughing, hiding his embarrassment of that sentence.
" your not denying it!"
" jean cut it out she doesn't like me." Whispered Eren in a low voice.
" oh yeah then why is she red?"

After that statment you finally had enough of it and stormed out with trapped tears in your (e/c) eyes. You ran all the way to the outside of the girl's dorm and sat there quietly crying from the scene jean and you made. After a while you heard footsteps and standing right in front of you was eren. He crouched down and wiped your tears away, showing a small smile spread across his face.

" hey are you alright?" He asked sitting next to you.
" uh yeah yeah I'm ok now ." You managed to say in a quivering voice.
" you know i was kind of glad Armin brought that up." Said eren out of the blue.
You looked up at him with cheeks slightly red.
" huh?"
" i didn't say anything because I wanted to hear your answer hoping you feel the same way."

Your eyes widened in shock and he turned over to you with his cheeks hotter than ever. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he leaned closer to you.
" e-eren..." Before you could finish you felt his lips touch yours and his arms wrapping around your waist.
Instead of pushing him away you gave in placed your hands on his neck deepening the kiss.

You both released grasping for breath. Eren looked into your (e/c) eyes and his whole face was now a brighter red than yours ( and i mean your cheeks were red DAYUM) .
" i love you (f/n). I really do." Whispered eren.
" i love you too."
- IN THE MEANTIME WITH ARMIN AND MIKASA -

" hey i wonder why it's taking so long ?" Said armin aloud.
He looked over to mikasa who was squeezing the loaf of bread.
" i wonder too." Said mikasa in a low voice.
Armin noticed the anger in her eyes and decided to shut up.

" eren you better not do anything hasty.."

As she squeezed the loaf of bread Sasha was beside her tears overflowing her eyes.

" MIKASA YOUR HURTING IT! THE BREAD!"