Chapter 2

~ Not Edited ~

Jane sat angrily in her van as she cursed S.H.I.E.L.D to the deepest pits of hell but was quickly pulled from her internal rant when she spots a large, blonde haired man wondering the streets.

Hitting the horn and waving the man over, she offers Thor a lift to his destination.

Thor accepts her offer and sits idly as Jane continues to complain about the agents and her stolen equipment.

That’s how she ended on a ridge that overlooked a crater, stunned by the sheer size of said crater and the mini city S.H.I.E.L.D had constructed around it. "That isn't a satellite crash, they would have taken the wreckage away, not build a city around it!"

"You're going to need this." Thor shrugs off his jacket and drapes it over Jane’s shoulders.

Her confusion as to why she would need the jacket answered by a rumble of thunder overhead. "Stay here, once I have Mjolnir I will return what they stole from you, deal?"

"No! Look what's down there! You can't just walk in, grab our stuff and walk out!"

"No. I'm going to fly out." Before she can protest he's already gone.

~~~~

A S.H.I.E.L.D technician was busy monitoring the live feed from the compounds security cameras when he noticed something huddled by the west fence so he calls it in.

The agents sent to check the fence find nothing and radio back that it must have been a coyote only to look again and see a gap where the fence had been pulled up, one of the agents reach over to radio back the new information just as a crack of lightning lights up the night revealing the silhouette of a large man beside the driver's door, before the agents can defend themselves they are knocked unconscious by the mystery man. 

The man steals a rain coat from the jeep before making his way towards the S.H.I.E.L.D base, faintly hearing someone in the distance stating that there was a security breach.

~~~~

The techie turns to the blonde haired women that had just strode into the room, before he could even say a word the female agent nods before turning to leave the room, hitting the alarm as she goes, mentally pulling on the strings in her mind that she knows belong to Phil and Silver informing them of what was occurring.

~~~~

S.H.I.E.L.D agents moves through the base, guns in hand, once in his zone the lead agent radios back the all clear only for the team to be jumped and knocked unconscious.

A spotlight lands on the mystery attackers face revealing Thor, unsure of what to do he picks up a gun from one of the unconscious men and throws it through the air, much like one would a hammer, the gun hits its target perfectly, smashing the spotlight and he runs to the main entrance.

~~~~

Coulson and Silver watch from the lip of the crater as the agents and guards scattered trying to locate the trespasser.

Reaching for his radio Coulson demands to have eyes up high and armed immediately just as the rain becomes a downpour. 

~~~~

Thor soon finds himself surrounded by agents but they are easily dealt with by the god. He continues his path through the tunnels making multiple turns as he goes only to be met with another wall of agents, with an almighty roar he charges forward tacking out the agents anyway he can.

After taking down the last agent he hurries forward till he can see the end of the tunnel, picking up speed, he almost reaches the end only to be met with a powerful blow to left side of his jaw, sending him to the floor, momentarily stunned by the surprise attack he looks up only for his mouth to go slack, eyes widening slightly at the sight before him.