Chapter 23

A/N: This is it! The last chapter is here! PS please read the authors note at the bottom!!!!

~Not Edited~

"Here's the plan," Silver laid a piece of paper out on the bonnet of Jane's wagon as everyone piled out of the two cars.

"Darcy and Ian will place Selvig's gravimetric spikes here." She gestured to the sites on the map. "Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower once they are in place whilst we," She gestured to Amethyst and the brother's. "Keep Malekith and his little helpers under control, got it?"

With nods all-round the group split up to handle their assigned tasks.

People ran in all directions as Malekith's invisible ship came in over the water and becoming visible as it hit land.

Malekith stepped out of the ship followed by an army of dark elves.

Thor landed before Malekith with Amethyst as Loki and Silver materializing beside the couple. "You have no reason to come so far Asgardian's, death would have come to you soon enough." Malekith advanced towards them.

"Not by your hand." Thor matched his stride.

"Your universe was never meant to be. Your world, your family will be extinguished!"

Malekith thrust his arm forward, sending the Aether at them.

"Darcy hasn't finished placing the spikes." Amethyst hid behind Silver shield of ice as the Aether thudded against the shield.

Silver cursed as another attack caused her shield to crack, "We can't hold him off much longer!"

Silver's shield shattered, with a swipe of her hand, the ice shards rose into the air and soared towards the dark elves. A second shield formed as Malekith launched yet another attack.

"You know, with all that power, I thought you would have hit harder." Thor taunted Malekith.

Malekith prepared another attack, this one bigger than the last. Thor threw Mjolnir at Malekith whilst he was distracted, ending his attack and sending him flying.

With a nod to his friends, Thor flew off after Malekith whilst Amethyst, Silver and Loki charged at the army of dark elves.

"Silver!" Amethyst called to her sister as a portion of the elves disappeared thanks to Jane. "You find Darcy and Ian; I'll find Jane and Erik!"

Amethyst's body became engulfed in flames as she took off. "Will you be okay?" Silver turned to Loki as she imbedded a dagger of ice into the heart of an elf.

"I have fought greater battles Silver." He grasped her arm before she could dematerialize. "Promise me you will be careful."

Her silver orbs pierced his emerald ones. "I promise, I mean it this time."

Satisfied with her response, Loki released her and turned back to the battle as she disappeared.

"Move!" Silver urged Darcy and Ian to run as she materialized between them and the elves. A dagger of ice formed in each of her hands.

She pierced a dagger into an elves throat and let its limp body crumple to the ground, leaning backwards at the waist, she dodged a blow to the chest as an elf thrust the bladed end of his gun towards her.

"Thor's disappeared through a portal." Amethyst voice filled her head. "Malekith is unchallenged."

Silver stole the weapon that hovered above her and kicked the elf in the chest causing him to stagger backwards, with a swift swipe of the weapon, the elf's head rolled and his friend that had been advancing on her from behind collapsed with the gun imbedded in its chest.

Silver materialized back in the courtyard, despair gripping her heart at what she saw. Malekith stood with his arms raised to the sky as portals opened to the realms above him. The Aether slithered through the air and into the defenseless realms.

Silver raced towards the blood red wall that surrounded Malekith, she was just inches from the wall when she was tackled to the ground and the wind was knocked from her lungs.

"Are you mad!" Loki seethed as he pinned her to the ground with her wrists beside her head. "You will die before you even breach the wall!"

"I have to do something!" She struggled to free herself from his grasp but it was useless. "He is going to destroy the whole universe Loki, and then we will all be dead!"

"No, I won't let you die, not this day." His voice softened as Silvers struggles ceased.

"Loki." Silver whispered.

"Yes?" He answered in a trance like state.

"I-"

"Thor, no!" Amethyst shout drew their gazes away from each other as they watched Thor disappear into the red smoke.

Loki covered Silvers body with his protectively as the wall of red smoke expanded rapidly before exploding. "Thor!" Loki tried to spot Amethyst in the clearing smoke, his eyes widened as the elves ship began to tilt towards Amethyst whom was struggling to move an unconscious Thor out of the ships path.

Jumping to his feet, he rushed to her aid. As he reached them, he realized that, even with his help they would not be able to move Thor in time but he didn't stop trying.

Erik used his devise to teleport the falling ship just in the nick of time but no one noticed the lone elf that snuck up behind Loki with it spear raised, no one but Silver.

Without a second's hesitation, Silver materialized behind Loki, a gasp of pain passing her lips as the elf's spear pierced through her chest.

"Silver!" Hearing her gasp, Loki turned and caught Silver as the pain consumed her; he crumpled to the ground with her cradled in his arms.

The elf burned to a crisp as Amethyst raced to her sister's side. "No, Silver, not you, please." Amethysts words were lost in her tears.

"You fool, you gave me your word." Loki's lip trembled.

"I'm sorry," Silver whispered with a pained smile.

"No, you have nothing to be sorry for Silver, just stay with me okay."

"Yes I do," She squeezed Amethyst's hand tighter. "I'm sorry for all the things I said on the Quin Jet, i-I didn't mean it." She drew in a painful breathe as her eyelids grew heavy. "I couldn't have asked for a better sister."

"Don't do this Silver." A sob passed Amethysts lips as her tears increased tenfold. "We'll get through this,"

A tear cut down Silver's paling checks. "The same way we always do,"

"Together."

A / N : This is the last chapter of Amethyst Eyes! I can't believe its over....... until the sequel that is!
I can't believe I finished my first book too..... :D

An epliouge will be uploaded in the next couple of days followed by the sequel so keep your eyes peeled people!!

Also I have currently been asked to write a How to Train Your Dragon fan fiction and I'm seriously considering it but I want to know what you guys think? Let me know please!

And don't forget to fan, comment, vote!!

Marvelously_Loki :)
Imagine_Marvel :)