Chapter 8

~ Not Edited ~

All the labs occupants were thrown in different directions as an explosion rocked the Hellicarrier, Amethysts body collided with a much larger one as she landed.

Her body protested as she tried to get back on her feet, lungs contracting painfully as smoke filled them.

A muscular arm reached out pulling Amethyst to her feet, she stumbled as her head spun and vision blurred, two large hands gripped her face forcing her to gaze into a pair of crystal blue orbs as her vision cleared.

"Are you hurt?" Thor's voice over powered the ringing in her ears, she could only shack her head in reply, her throat dry and screaming out for fluid.

A furious roar abbreviated throughout the Hellicarrier sending a shiver down the spines of all its occupants.

Amethyst raced through the floating ships many storage levels ignoring the pain in her lungs with Thor hot on her heels.

Amethyst spoke up, announcing their point of destination before the god could question where the young women was headed. "We have to find the Hulk and get him off the ship before he rips this whole place apart!"

The two grounded to a stop as they rounded the corner, an overly large green, fast moving figure coming in to view.

The Hulk swatted at the red head that was running before him in a futile attempt to escape, Natasha had a hard landing as Thor swung Mjolnir at the green beast, Amethyst made her way over to her cowering friend.

The Black Widow was trembling in both pain and fear. Amethyst dropped to her knees before her friend, placing her hands on the agents' shoulders gently as Natasha shied away.

"It's okay Natasha, it's me Amethyst. I need to get you away from here, you're injured and Hulk could come back. Now, can you stand?"

Natasha nodded but struggled to stand, Amethyst aided her in her attempts before leading the red head a safe distance from the rage monster. "Go help Thor."

Amethyst looked at her friend, hesitant to leave the injured women. "Are you sure?"

Natasha nodded with a wince. "But be careful." Amethyst stepped through the hole in the wall that Hulk and Thor had created just in time to see Hulk swing at Thor, sending the god careening into some storage containers.

Amethyst threw a ball of fire at the Hulk diverting his attention away from Thor, her whole body caught alight as she propelled herself into the air, circling the Hulk in a haphazard fashion.

She was thrown back as a large green fist collided with her, Hulk roaring in anger as flames engulfed his fist from the contact.

Thor managed to get a hold of the green beast. Hulk jumped through the ceiling, taking Thor with him as they landed on research level 4.

Hulk was throwing the god around like a ragdoll as Amethyst tried to get the big guys attention.

A jet appeared in the floor to ceiling window and engaged fire on the Hulk. Amethyst and Thor dived behind a research table as the room was peppered with bullets.

Hulk lunged at the jet and began to dismantle it in his rage, the pilot ejected but was caught by the beast, Hulk through the pilot away, parachute releasing as the jet exploded and the Hulks throw saving the agents life.

~~~~

An ill-fitting, evil grin pulled at Silvers lips at the thundering roars that filled the air as she strode through the Hellicarrier at a leisurely pace. She had been assigned to free and escort Loki through S.H.I.E.L.D's floating fortress by the god himself.