Chapter 13

~ Not Edited ~

"Have you seen Silver?" Fitz questioned Coulson as he passed the lab. "I was hoping to get her opinion on our new night-night gun."

"She's barricaded herself in her bunk." He cut in as Fitz began to 'fan girl' over his daughter. "She said something about being a good citizen; she shut the door before I could say anything else."

Rushing up the stairs, he knocked on the door to her bunk obnoxiously and called her name, aiming to be heard over the steady rhythm of music that flowed under the door.

"What Fitz?" She only opened the door a few inches but enough for Fitz to catch a glimpse of the various documents, photographs and thumb drives that littered the floor.

"Ah, if you're busy I can come back later?" The door slid close before he could even finish.

Silver sighed in frustration as she settled back down to clean up the scattered documents.

She didn't mean to be rude to Fitz but she had been up all night going over the reports from New York and she had to clean up before they landed in Sweden.

Something caught her eye on the document off to her right, a document of all the agents and citizens that had been under Loki's control.

"Doctor James Bolt?" The corners of her lips dropped into a frown as she read the name.

Doctor Bolt had been Doctor Streiten's assistant on the T.A.H.I.T.I. project. Silver had been helping Doctor Streiten one day when Doctor Bolt had failed to show.

That same day Streiten had been preforming some test when Bolt had tried to steal samples of the GH 325 serum and had attacked the Doctor when he failed to go unnoticed.

Doctor Bolt had been arrested and escorted back to HQ where he was held for questioning, last Silver had heard was that the Doctor had been fired and placed under close S.H.I.E.L.D supervision so why and how did Loki get a hold of James?

"Let's go Silver!" Phil startled her from her thoughts; she hadn't even realized they landed. Jumping to her feet, she rushed to stash the documents around the room.

"Take May, I'll stay here with Ward and FitzSimmons." Phil appeared in the doorway with his arms folded just as she hid the last documents.

"Why?" His eyebrow raised in challenge.

"May's itching to get back into the field." She brushed passed Phil as she fished out her phone. "Plus Fitz wants me to take a look at his night-fright gun or whatever."

His frown deepened. "You're an agent Silver and just because you're my daughter it doesn't mean you get to call the shots."

"I know that Phil." Her eye's dropped to her phone as she sent out a lengthy message.

"Fine but we will talk about this."

~~~~

Silver kicked back at Phil's desk whilst Phil, May and Skye flitted through photo after photo, trying to ID a woman whom had just completed her third jewel heist, the first was an armored car in Milan and the second had been a safe in Monte Carlo.

The jewel broker whom had ordered the transportation of the diamonds sent out 55 men, all military, dressed them identically, gave each a randomly assigned briefcase and sent them on 25 different routes through Stockholm yet she still got the diamonds and knew exactly what case they were in.

Skye had suggested telepathy was the woman's key to finding the right case, May had waved off the idea whilst Phil kept quiet but they both knew better.