Chapter 11

~ Not Edited ~

A/N: There was a mistake in the last chapter that has now been rectified. Richard Schmidt worked for Oscorp not Hammer Industries. Sorry about that guys (We all know where this is going :) At least you think you do *Evil laughter* )

“Six days Coulson? Six days and you turn this state of the art machinery into a pile of scrap metal?” Fury fumed. “And the new girl, she’s a risk.” 

A low whistle ran through the air drawing their attention to the young blonde woman who had just boarded. “You wound me Nick.” She placed a hand over heart.

“Silver?”  Phil questioned with surprise, he was under the impression that Amethyst and Silver didn’t know that he was alive. “What are you doing here?”

“What no welcome to the team or hello?” She pouted before sighing in defeat.

“Fury assigned me to the bus, he thought I could do with some ‘fresh air’. Plus I’m on a ‘super power restriction’ as he likes to call it. ” She glared at the Director, pulling at the iridium band around her left wrist.

“Agent Silver has been assigned to the bus to prevent any more, mishaps.” Fury clarified.

“It’s good to see you.” She dropped her two duffle bags at her feet as Phil pulled her into his arms, holding each other tight.

“It’s good to see you too and welcome aboard. Just don’t kill Ward.”

“Why would I do such a thing?” She teased.

“I know you Silver,” She shrugged as she headed for the door.

“I make no promises.”

“And don’t think I didn’t notice that tattoo.” Her laughter faltered as she gave a slight nod of the head to Fury in passing.

~~~~

“Did Agent Coulson get a new car?” Simmons questioned Fitz as they boarded the newly rebuilt plane.

“It’s good to have you on board Silver.”  Simmons turned at May’s arrival as Fitz, who was completely oblivious to the two new arrivals, continued to examine the blue 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray that was parked between the SUV and Lola for answers.

“Wait, you’re the Agent Silver?” Simmons questioned in wonder.

“Simmons!” Fitz reached for her blindly as he gestured to the Stingrays number plate that read ‘Silver Coulson ICE QUEEN’.

“This car belongs to Phil’s daughter, an Avenger, The Ice Queen!” He stuttered over his words.

“The one and only.” Silver grinned with a mock bow, introducing herself to the two scientists and Skye as she arrived.

Phil observed from above, glad to see that Silver clicked instantly with all on bored.

“Agent Silver.” Ward hissed as he brushed past her.

“Ward.” Silver greeted in an overly sweet tone.

Skye turned to May to question the exchange only to be shut down. “Don’t ask.”

‘Maybe not everyone.’ Phil sighed.

~~~~

“Priority Red means that security should have been heavy.” Phil explained to Skye as they reached their point of destination in Sterling, Colorado.

A semi that had been transporting a S.H.I.E.L.D asset had been thrown into the air along with the security SUV’s.

Simmons called over the team as she examined something in mid-air with some of Fitz new gadgets. “I can’t see anything.” Fitz raised his eyebrow.