Chapter 6

~ Not Edited ~

Dedicated to: @Seether for the amazing comment on the last two chapters!

Loki overlooked the operation from his position on the damp steps of his underground base.

Selvig was occupied with preparing the Tesseract to open the portal for his Chitari army whilst mumbling about the Tesseracts truth.

Glancing to his right, he was pleased to see Silver station beside him.

He refused to let the young woman out of his sight, she had put up quite a mental battle to regain control of her body, a fight Loki knew from experience to be futile.

Agent Barton had informed him that Fury would construct a team to bring an end to his plans and Silver was to be a powerful weapon against them, a weapon he refused to let slip through his fingers.

Grasping a golden lock of the young beauties hair drew her attention, drawing her gaze to the raven haired culprit.

He opened his mouth to speak only to pause as something caught Silvers gaze.

He couldn't help but scold at the glow of his sceptre, his surroundings began to fade and he was pleasantly surprised as Silver seemed to stay by his side even on the barren rock occupied by The Other.

Silver looked on from within the barriers of her own mind hearing everything.

Her body spun on instinct as a large, worm like creature pasted behind them, her eyes being drawn back to Loki as The Other began to hiss. "You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain!" A Shearing pain shot through her skull as they were thrown back to Earth.

She was dragged to her feet by Loki's grasp on her arm. Her eyes met his, a wicked grin stretching his lips but it wasn't enough to hide the pain and fear that swam within his orbs. "We have a party to attend to my dear."

~~~~

Tony and Amethyst flew into German airspace after receiving a call from Phil, they had found Loki in Germany and he wasn't alone.

The footage they used to identify Loki had shown Silver clinging to his arm clad in an emerald green gown.

Agent Romanoff and the Captain were sent to bring him back though Fury had ordered the two flying heroes to be there just in case.

They knew what Silver was capable of but had never predicted that one day they'd have to fight against her or Barton for that matter where as Loki was unpredictable and Fury didn't want any more deaths by his hand.

Tony had been quite surprised when Amethyst had jumped off his tower after he had made a remark about carrying her all the way to Germany and insisting that she repay him with a kiss, he had dived after her but was taken by surprise yet again as the purple eyed agent shot up into the sky, body engulfed by flames.  

The two prepared themselves as the S.H.I.E.L.D Quin jet, no doubt being piloted by Natasha came into view, Amethyst was seriously considering melting Tony’s flight stabilisers if he didn't re-frame from making comments about her being smokin’ or so hot she was on fire.

“Hey agent Romanoff, you miss me?” Iron man landed, sending two blasts from his gauntlets at the horned god, sending Loki crashing in to a set of stairs with a cry of pain as Amethyst landed beside the Captain.

An uneasy feel settled in Amethysts stomach as she realised that Silver was nowhere in sight.

Tiny yet deadly missiles popped out of little shoulder panels of the Iron Man suit. “Make your move reindeer games.”