Prologue

After bunch of struggles mixed with a huge pain in the ribs due to this greedy female-dog who just elbowed me, who also oblivious about it since her eyes completely glued to the wide green space ahead of her - excited is a huge understatement I could tell - I finally got to find a vacant seat at the very corner of the field.

Very corner, yup. Just what I like.

Away from those hundreds of crying-koalas who would likely burst my eardrum soon enough.

Away from those cheerleaders who would be wiggling, twerking, and showing off their 'attractive butt' boys called it.

And most importantly, near to the exit door which meant I could easily slid out of here if I started to feel bored - which most likely to happen.

Sorry, not a fan of football.

"Hey! My favourite woman!" I turned my head to my left only to be met with the person who caused me to be here, who forced me to be here to precise.

'Come on, you know you can't say no to this face.'

Was what he said with lips curved into the most adorable pout and eyes blinking rapidly like a lost puppy - which almost everytime managed in persuading me.

Little did he knew, he's right. That's so cute for me to handle and that was why I was here by now actually.

When he reached right in front of me, he gave me his extraordinary grin and I replied him with a cold face - still couldn't get over the fact that I just got elbowed on the rib, obviously because of him who urged me to be here.

Still smiling widely, he then turned his attention to a blonded girl who seated beside me, fake dolled eyes busy scrutinizing her phone.

With his playboy mode on which radiated his confidence aura like a miasma, added with his usual flirtatious way of talking and that blessed-face gotten from his parents' genes, he could easily get whatever he wanted with that privileges.

And this time, I knew he wanted the blond-headed's seat and trust me, he will definitely get it.

"Hey sweetheart," he sweetly called the girl and immediately the girl flushed when her eyes met his brownish one, which me myself couldn't deny how beautiful they were. "Do you mind to scoot away a little so that I could sit here beside my friend? And who knows maybe we can have a little chitchat since I'll be sitting beside you for like how long, 2 hours, maybe?"

And boom! The girl in a complete rush. She literally jumped to the seat next to her and gave space for him to sit right beside me.

"Thanks sweetheart."  He winked at her and I scoffed at that, noticeably.

"W-welcome." I rolled my eyes at her stuttered voice.

The boy then took his seat and casually wrapped his arm around my shoulder, very oblivious with all the stares - not a good type of stares - and snapped his head to face me again, "What's with that face, babe? And why the hell did my cutie baby chose this place to start with?"