Observation

???: "Ma'am we got the file you wanted"

???: "Thank you"

The mysterious woman looked at the file, well all the stuff not covered in black ink, all she could read was a first name, birth place and who they served with and where and that they have been awarded a victoria cross for saving multiple soldiers in the midst of battle.

The woman gathered 4 people

???: "I need you to keep tabs on this person for me"

???: "Yes ma'am, but there is little to no information on his file."

???: "Just keep tabs on him..."

Y/N PoV

Ever since we took the stronghold I have felt like I was being watched from far away.

Every time we went on a mission I always felt like I was being surveyed, after awhile I just started to ignore it. But I never forgot.

Timeskip 3 weeks

Me, Anna, Billy, Mike and Ray were called into the briefing room.

Narrators PoV

???: "You 5 are to be sent out to a British army base in Afghanistan to help the troops take out a heavily fortified enemy position they have been attacking for weeks now, they have lost 10 soldiers and the enemy has lost 4. You have been selected to help out due to your...lets say skills" he looked at Y/N while he said the last part.

Timeskip 3 days

Anna PoV

We have been attacking this god damn fortification for 2 days now, we have requisitioned some bazookas and other explosive devices yesterday to give us a fighting chance, so far since we have got here we have lost 2 friendlies but have taken out about 10 or so hostiles.

Y/N is acting like he isn't phased by the whole ordeal. I worry for him sometimes. He is always jumping head first into danger, its a miracle he hasn't been shot yet. I still have the scar from the sniper, thank god he was there otherwise id be dead.

Y/N PoV

I saw Anna looking at me worriedly while I was firing upon the enemy mg nest while I was standing in the open, I cant blame her, I have almost been killed twice, but that feeling that im being watched has come back again.

Timeskip 6 hours

Y/N PoV

Y/N: "Private Chandar get your ass over here with that bazooka!!"

Private Chandar: "Yes sir!"

Y/N: "So ive been told you are very smart, am I correct?"

Private Chandar: "Kinda I guess..."

Y/N: "Good enough, now use your intelligence to find the weakest point in the wall and keep hitting it so we can break through!"

Private Chandar: "Roger"

Y/N: "Whats your first name private?"

Private Chandar: "Um...Mark"

Y/N: "Well Mark you are holding the bazooka the wrong way, if you fired you would have killed yourself and me!"

Mark PoV

Fucking hell that guy was kinda scary, anyway from what I have gathered that point looks to be the weakest.

I fired the bazooka and blew a hole in the wall.

I could hear that marine I was talking to before order suppressive fire upon he mg nests so we could charge in.

Y/N: "Mark don't just stand there like a stupid cunt, fucking open fire!"

So I began to open fire.

Anna PoV

I ran up to Y/N

Anna: "Why were you giving him shit before?"

Y/N: "He wasn't holding the fucking bazooka correctly and could have killed us both, jesus and they say he is smart."

Anna: "Hive him a chance he only looks to be 18."

Y/N: "I joined at 18 and I was fine"

Anna: "yea but you weren't deployed until you were 23" she said while laughing.

Y/N: "Still I saved your life and took out that village of taliban, on my first deployment and on his first deployment he almost killed himself."

Timeskip 12 hours

Mark PoV

After a long fight we finally cleared the fortified position, that encounter with the marine will be stuck in my head forever, how could I hold the bazooka the wrong way.

Narrator PoV

Mark was speaking to some of his friends about future plans, he was saying how he wanted to join the SAS but was interrupted by the same marine as before who started talking to him.

Y/N: "Just wanted to say you did great, you know blowing the hole in the wall so we could storm the place."

Mark: "Um...you're welcome..."

Y/N turned to see Anna smiling and he said: "There I thanked him, you happy now..."

Anna smiled and laughed: "Yea, at least you talked to someone that wasn't me for a change."

??? PoV

???: "So why did we record them taking that fortification?"

???: "I don't know but she wanted to be able to see it for herself."

???: "Ma'am we have the recording, sending it to you now."

___________________________
Boy that was a long one, well until next time