Ghosts

A/N, Idk why comrades but I just feel like putting a different song in each chapter like I have done here.

Just want to share some good songs.

________________________

Midnight

Nimrod PoV

Flashback

I was back in afghanistan. I looked around me, there was Anna and two other soldiers, we were walking towards an abandoned building about 2 kilometres from our FOB (Forward Operating Base). Suddenly it hit me, I recognised this place, but what was it-

*Bang*

I heard a scream of agony, I looked to the source of the scream, and then I remembered where I was, It was where Anna was shot by a sniper and the two others were killed...

Flashback end

I shot up in a cold sweat, I looked to my left and I saw Anna slowly getting up, I probably woke her up.

Anna yawned: "You alright?"

Nimrod: "Yea...fine..."

Anna: "Another flashback?"

Nimrod: "I don't want to talk about it, its midnight, try and go back to sleep."

We both laid back in bed, Anna snuggled up to be and started hugging me and fell asleep with her arms around me. I fell asleep soon after.

Timeskip 7 hours

I woke up, I could hear Anna in the shower. I didn't have anything planned for today so I just started playing my guitar, I started with stairway to heaven as the opening is calm so it's alright to play in the morning.

Timeskip 1 hour

Nimrod and Anna went to get breakfast, when they got to the cafeteria the Russians were all sat at one table with hangovers, their movements were groggy to say the least.

Tachanka: "Comrade, if you blow up another hostage ill put your head through this table"

Fuze: "Just pass the blins"

Anna and Nimrod sat down with Thatcher, Smoke and sledge.

Thatcher: "One hell of a performance last night mate, you are brilliant with that guitar"

Nimrod: "Cheers mate"

Anna: "So, let me guess, you are all going to be drinking tea this morning?"

Nimrod laughed: "You know us so well"

Nimrod, Anna and the others enjoyed their tea, it was perfect, the perfect brewing time, the perfect amount of milk.

A/N Some fucking orgasmic tea to put it simply

Anna: "Damn thats good"

Sledge: "It sure fucking is"

Anna: "Why couldn't we have tea like this in afghanistan?"

Nimrod: "Because the milk was piss poor"

Timeskip 3 hours

Nimrod had finished his breakfast, he had gone to the gym and showed. He was walking to the shooting range. As he got there he saw four people, they weren't part of rainbow. They all walked into Six's office.

Twitch also saw them and stood next to Nimrod.

Twitch: "Looks like Six is getting help from the Ghosts again"

Nimrod: "You know them?"

Twitch: "Yes, we met in Bolivia once when Taina went...missing"

Nimrod: "What are they like?"

Twitch: "Deadly...and scary. Their boss threatened to put Taina's sister in a blacksite, Valk asked if she didn't mean that but didn't get an answer from her but instead the one they call Nomad said she didn't mean it. But we both knew she did."

Nimrod: "Well, they can't be as ba- I mean good as me"

Twitch: "Maybe they are...be careful around them"

Nimrod nodded and twitch walked off.

Nimrod thought to himself: "What is six up to now?

___________________________

Ive been kinda subtly (I hope) that the Ghosts will be part of the story, so here they are, more to
come don't worry.