Celebrations

2 months after Nimrod and Mute fought

Nimrod was sitting in a bar with Thatcher enjoying a pint.

Y/N: Well I go on my first mission after my injuries next week, fucking can't wait"

Thatcher: "Yea it will be good to have you back mate"

Nimrods phone beeped, Anna sent him a text
I got accepted into team rainbow YAY!!! 😃👍👌

Nimrod grunted: "Bloody emojis...But Anna got accepted into rainbow so thats good news"

Thatcher: "Lets celebrate...with more pints"

10 pints later

Thatcher and Nimrod: "One more"

13 pints later

Thatcher very drunkenly said: "T-T-tha-thats me"

Nimrod: "Ok, lets get you back to the base"

For the entire trip back thatcher was stumbling and singing. When they got back Thatcher walked to his room, fell onto the floor and just fell asleep.

Nimrod went back to his room to congratulate Anna.

Anna: "Hey"

Nimrod: "Well done, you are officially part of our merry band of bastards"

Anna opened a bottle of wine.

Anna: "Want some?"

Nimrod chuckled: "No thanks, me and Mike went on the lash earlier, i'll have a banging headache tomorrow"

Anna smiled: "More for me"

Nimrod: "So, any plans to celebrate?"

Anna: "Well, I've been told by the other operators that they will be throwing a party to welcome me in a bit."

Nimrod: "Sounds fun, ill have to bring some tea"

Anna laughed, she looked at Nimrod and smiled: "I love you"

Nimrod: "Love you too"

Anna and Nimrod started making out before they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Nimrod: "I'll get that"

Nimrod got up and opened the door, it was thatcher holding a bottle of champagne and a box of yorkshire tea.

Thatcher: "Wanted to congratulate Anna, I brought her some champagne and I brought you some tea"

Nimrod: "Cheers mate, come in and have a drink"

Anna got up and greeted Thatcher with a hug.

Thatcher: "So, it will be good to have you officially part of rainbow, and good to have you back on missions y/n"

Anna: "Than you Mike, good to be apart of the team, y/n was reluctant to leave the SAS and come here"

Nimrod: "Well, you convinced me. So Mike, want a drink, we have stella, wine, champagne or tea"

Thatcher: "I'll have tea thanks, no sugar mate"

Nimrod made a cup of tea for Thatcher and himself and poured Anna some more wine that she opened earlier.

Thatcher: "So, think you will play your guitar again tonight?"

Nimrod: "Last time I played Katyusha and tachanka put his head through a wall, but might as well play a few songs"

Anna laughed: "This will be good"

Timeskip 2 hours

The party had been going on for a while, Nimrod was getting his guitar ready, he was tuning it and warming up.

Thatcher: "Everyone!"

The room went quiet.

Thatcher: "Tonight, our entertainment will be none other than y/n playing the guitar. Tachanka, don't put your head through a wall"

Everyone in the room started laughing.

Nimrod walked onto
the stage, turned the amplifier on and sat down, everyone went quiet.

He started to play stairway to heaven to start off the night.

Nimrod wasn't only playing, he sang aswell.

For the next few minutes everyone in the room stood silent and still admiring Nimrods guitar and vocals.

When he finished the song everyone started to cheer loudly. Nimrod gestured them to be quiet.

Behind him there was a drumkit and a piano.

Nimrod: "For the next song, Marius has volunteered to play the bass, Miles is playing the drums and the woman of the night, Anna, will be playing the piano"

As they walked onto stage and got into position everyone started to cheer.

Nimrod: "This song is a personal favourite of mine"

As soon as they started to play everyone recognised the song, Bohemian Rhapsody.

Everyone just started to sing along to the song. The performance was filled with talent and emotion, everyone was pouring their soul into the song, it was a perfect performance.

For the rest of the night Nimrod, Jagaer, Castle and Anna were playing songs and were having a lot of fun, and so was everyone else.

Now it was the headline song.

Nimrod: "Many songs from many artists and bands have been played tonight, but this final song is to honour the legacy of one of the greatest musicians, Freddie Mercury. This song we will play, Innuendo, was one of the final songs queen made. Hope you enjoy"

(Some parts of the music video may be creepy or disturbing to some people so if you dont like creepy stuff like dolls and such I suggest you find an audio only version)

The night was ended with this strong song, Nimrod had poured his heart into these songs to make a perfect night to welcome Anna, this was by far his best performance.

Timeskip 1 hour

Nimrod and Anna were back in their shared room.

Anna: "That was brilliant, you were amazing"

Nimrod: "You were too, you were brilliant on the piano, Marius and Miles were good aswell"

Anna: "I never knew you were that good at guitar, or that your singing voice was so ranged, you have a gift y/n"

Nimrod: "Thanks Anna"

Anna smiled: "Id say that was a good welcoming party, well I'd say we get some sleep"

Nimrod: "Agreed"