Chilling

IQ PoV

Ever since I saw Nimrods body its been stuck in my head, mostly the scars, but still he looked quite hot, shame he is taken.

I really wanted to ask about his scars and his past, but I didn't have enough courage to do so.

But now I was in the cafeteria with Jäger and I saw Nimrod sitting by himself so I decided that I will ask him.

I nervously walked up to him and timidly said: "H-hey...um...Nimrod, I was just wondering...umm...How did you get all of those scars and what did you do in the army?"

He stood up and looked at me angrily.

Y/N: "Mind your fucking business!"

He began to walk off but Jäger hurried up to Nimrod, I hope he isn't going to do anything stupid.

Jäger: "Hey du kleine Scheiße!"

Y/N: "Ja du kleine Fotze"

I was taken aback, I didn't know he could speak german.

Jäger: "What was that about huh!"

Y/N: "Nothing that concerns you"

Nimrod tried to walk past him but Jäger just pushed him backwards.

Jäger: "Where do you think you are going fotze?"

Y/N: "Move to the side"

Jäger: "Or what?"

Nimrod was clearly annoyed at this point. But then Jäger had to do something stupid, he tried to right hook Nimrod, I thought it would connect but Nimrod had caught his fist.

Y/N: "You...fucked...up"

Jägers eyes suddenly widened as Nimrod readied his fist, Nimrod punched Jäger which knocked him out.

Everyone was watching and was shocked.

Y/N PoV

Serves the german cunt right, that was his fault. I turned to face everyone.

Y/N: "Don't fucking ask me about my past in general or ask about my scars otherwise you will end up like that cunt!!"

Obviously Anna heard or saw the commotion as when I got back to my dorm she was standing there arms crossed looking at me angrily.

Anna: "What the fuck was that?"

Y/N: "He had it coming"

Anna: "For fucks sake you need to stop doing this, if someone pisses you off you don't need to hit them"

Y/N: "I tried to walk away but he stopped me and tried to punch me"

Anna went silent for a few moments before relaxing and sighing.

Anna: "Bloody hell, lets just stay in here for the rest of the day"

Y/N: "Sounds good"

Anna: "Anyway, what happened to Marks head? He told me it was an accident, but I don't believe him"

I sighed: "Well there is this operator called Valkyrie, her name is Meghan, she hit Mark over the head with a lamp and was going to try and rape him"

I deliberately didn't mention the whole anniversary fiasco.

Anna: "Shit..."

Y/N: "I did a little...interrogation slash information gathering yesterday and found out that Meghan was abused a lot as a child, so that could be a reason she is acting this way. But still its no excuse."

Anna: "Bloody hell...Wait how did you find this out?"

Y/N: "I have my...ways"

Timeskip 3 hours

Y/N PoV

I was in a terrible situation. Anna was trying on different 'outfits' or combinations of clothing and seeing what I thought of it. I was bored out of my mind.

Anna: "What do you think of this?"

Y/N: "Yea..looks good I guess"

Anna: "You didn't even look"

Y/N: "Fine...Well id say that so far you have worn tights and skirts with every outfit, so maybe change it up a bit, like jeans or something...just anything to make this end"

Timeskip another hour

Y/N PoV

Anna had finally caught onto my boredom so we decided to watch movies for a while, tonight we were watching Titanic, I hated the movie but Anna loved it for some reason.

Anna: "Isn't this a good movie? I love it"

Y/N: "Mmhm, its alright I guess"

Anna turned the tv off.

Y/N: "Thank god"

Anna giggled: "It seemed that you would die of boredom"

Y/N: "Almost"

Anna: "Anyway, how do you think Mark is holding up after all that has happened to him?"

Y/N: "He is a strong lad, mentally and physically, but not as strong as me"

Anna: "I will agree with that" she said seductively while tracing her finger down my chest.

Y/N: "I hope he will be ok, but this kind of thing can be very stressful, but he will hopefully pull through"

Anna: "Hopefully...You know, speaking of strength who would win in a fight, you or Mark?"

Y/N: "Obviously me, Im not just strong, I have learnt many different fighting styles and martial arts in my life, but then again Mark is a smart lad, he won't be able to beat me with strength. If he were to win he would need to be able to counter all of mu attacks, but thats quite hard"

Anna: "Maybe one day you two can have a sparring match to find out?"

Y/N: "Maybe...maybe..."

___________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, just been lazy, well tbh, school is a bitch.

You probably already have, but if you haven't, check out siti9901 and his story.