The mission

2 days after Y/N broke lions jaw the previous night Y/N drank about 15 bottles of beer to drown his sorrows, he may seem very tough and intimidating on the outside but on the inside, he was complex, he had emotions, but due to everything he suffers from PTSD which fucks him royally when he has a flashback.

Y/N had fallen asleep clutching his treasured picture of him and Anna, and in the other hand was a bottle of whiskey. Surprisingly he didn't even get drunk.

Y/N PoV

I woke up and saw beer bottles scattered around my room, I was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and a picture of me and Anna

Y/N: "Fuck, thats all the booze I had."

I got a shower and shaved, as I looked at myself in the mirror I saw all the scars, the most obvious was the one on the side of my head, I remember it was from my days in the standard military, a Taliban sniper shot me but it just grazed the left of my head leaving a scar going all the way across the left side of my head.

I got dressed then I heard Six over the intercom: "Will operators Mute, Ela, Ash...and Nimrod come to the briefing room in 20 minutes"

I put all my combat gear on, it was almost identical to Thatchers but mine was all black.

Timeskip

I got to the briefing room 5 minutes early, I sat in the corner of my room.

In a few minutes all of the other operators had arrived.

Mute and Ela were sitting together and Mute had his arm around Ela.

Ash was tweaking her launcher.

And Y/N was sharpening his blade, on the blade was an inscription, it read "Ad Victoriam"

(Translation: To victory)

Six walked in and started the brief: "The white mask have taken hostages in Sunderland"

Y/N flinched after hearing that

Six: "So standard plan, take out all hostiles and extract the hostages, that clear?"

Ela: "Crystal"

Mute: "Clear"

Ash: "Yes ma'am"

Y/N just gave a thumbs up

Six: "Get the helicopter in 20 minutes, gather all your gear, everyone dismissed except Nimrod, we need to have a chat"

When everyone else had left Six spoke: "I have an extra task for you, I have heard you have your...ways to do extract information and that they are quite effective, I need you to bring back a white mask and fine out what he knows"

Y/N let out a sinister chuckle

Timeskip

All 4 operators had made their way to the helicopter and had boarded it, Mute and Ela hugged, Ash was tweaking her pistol and Y/N was sitting by himself admiring his knife.

After a while Y/N put his Knife down and pulled out a small picture of Anna he had kept in his vest since the Royal Marines, Anna did the same with a picture of him, it was for luck.

Ash saw the picture: "If you don't mind me asking, who is that?"

Y/N quickly placed the picture back in his pocket and said: "A friend"

Ash tried to talk to him more but he remained silent.

Ela: "Hey, why do you wear a gas mask so much?"

Y/N sighed, pulled off his gas mask and gestured to his scars.

Mute: "Have we met before, you seem very familiar"

Y/N nodded: "How are you with a bazooka nowadays?" under his mask he was smiling.

Mutes eyes widened as he realised who he was, but didn't say anything.

For the remainder of the flight Y/N was silent.

Timeskip 1 hour

The helicopter had landed at the closest airfield and the team took an SUV the rest of the way, on their way there they drove past the Stadium of light.

Y/N: "I hope I get a holiday, I haven't been to a match in years."

Ash: "Um what?"

Mute then explained what he meant.

Mute: "So im guessing you are a Sunderland fan?"

Y/N nodded

Timeskip 15 minutes

The squad got out of the SUV, and we were greeted my the local police.

As Y/N was from Sunderland he took the liberty of talking to the police.

The others could hear them but they couldn't understand a word they were saying, they heard laughter, they shook hands and Y/N turned back to the squad.

Ela: "You could understand that?"

Y/N: "Yes, I did grow up here."

Timeskip 10 minutes

Nimrod, Ash, Mute and Ela stacked up on the front door preparing to breach.

Y/N stood in front of the door and kicked it down and sent it flying backwards about 6 feet.

Y/N went in first and dropped the hostiles in the lobby, he signaled it was clear.

Ash: "So, mu-"

Y/N cut her off: "You three go take the right side of the building and ill take the left side"

They followed his orders as he had the highest rank.

When Y/N was out of sight he pulled
out the picture and stared at it for a few seconds before putting it back in his pocket.

He turned the corner to see 3 white masks, he dropped them all with headshots.

He proceeded through the building, a lone enemy stood in the hall, Y/N snuck up on him, the terrorist turned to see Y/N, but before he could react Y/N sliced his stomach and his intestines fell out, the man started to cry holding his intestines and bleeding out, Y/N just watched for 30 seconds and shot him in the head.

He continued to clear the building until he met back up with Ash, Mute and Ela.

When they saw him he was covered in blood, ash said in a worried tone: "Where have you been hit?"

Y/N calmly replied: "Thats not mine" he silently laughed.

He heard a bang behind him and felt like his back was burning, he had been shot 3 times, this didn't do anything but piss him off, the others raised their guns but before they could pull the trigger Y/N had started to run towards the terrorist, he unarmed him and cuffed him.

Ash: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "Following orders"

When they got back outside he had the medic take out the bullets and patch him up.

Timeskip 5 hours

Y/N turned on the lights, the terrorist he captured sat cuffed to a bed in the infirmary. There was a table full of medical equipment.

Y/N: "Ive been given the task of finding out what you know, and Ive been told anything goes"

Terrorist: "Fuck you"

Y/N: "My methods are very effective, just look where you are, the medical ward, so much stuff to use. I can assure you that you will talk..."