Tis but a scratch

Y/N PoV

I fell out of the helicopter, I hit the ground and fell unconscious.

Timeskip 30 minutes

I woke up an-

Author: "Hold the fuck up, how did you survive two .50 cals to the back, fall off a helicopter, fall unconscious for half an hour and stay alive?!?"

Y/N: "Its just a flesh wound" Y/N kicked the author as he said this.

Author: "What ever back to writing"

As I woke up, my instincts kicked in, I immediately took off my chest gear and shirt, reached for my bandagesand patched myself up

and patched myself up. I out my gear back on and started to walk off to find help.

As if on cue I was surrounded by what I assumed were Russian militia troops as they weren't well equipped, but I was no match for them in my current state.

I surrendered and was taken to some kind of prison, it didn't seem too high quality.

Timeskip 2 hours

I have been cuffed to a folding chair foe what seems like an hour or so in a dark room with a single light hanging above me.

I don't exactly know what they want with me but im guessing that as im from team Rainbow they might use me and negotiate my return for something like money.

Well thats what I assume. If they wanted information they wouldn't get shit out of me.

Timeskip 6 hours

I was asleep until I was rudely awoken by a punch to the stomach.

???: "Wakey wakey"

???: "Good lets get down to business"

Y/N: "Fuck you"

???: "You and your SAS friends have something we want, and we hope you can get us what we desire"

Y/N spat on the figure and received another punch to the stomach, it didn't bother him much.

Y/N: "What do you want"

???: "Glad you asked, the person you took from us had valuable information that we need"

Y/N: "Let me guess, you will try to get the SAS to exchange me for him?"

???: "You really are smart"

Y/N: "Hehe, you must be fucking stupid"

???: "What did you say?" the mysterious figure said in anger

Y/N: "That would ruin the surprise" he said with a smirk

???: "Well...lets show them you are alive to begin with"

Suddenly more lights turned on to reveal a camera and a table with Nimrods knife and a pistol on it.

They put a bag over his head.

The man signaled to the camera man, the camera was rolling.

???: "Hello there SAS, we have your friend here, he is very much alive" He yanked the bag of Y/N's head revealing his face "You have something we desire, your informant, if you dont reply within 72 hours we will kill this man, now lets just prove he is real"

The man picked up the knife and stabbed Y/N in the arm.

Y/N didn't flinch or make a sound, this caught the man off guard, he tried to get a reaction but failed, so instead he pulled out the knife and got someone to knock him out.

The camera stopped recording.

Within an hour they had sent the tape to the SAS without a trace of where it was sent from.

Back at the SAS base

Commander PoV

I heard a knock at my door

Commander: "Come in"

SAS member: "Sir we have received this tape from an unknown location, you might want to see this"

To be continued...

Author here, sorry for the wait, school work and family stuff has made it hard to write stuff, anyway hope you liked this chapter.