First impressions

Y/N walked from the helicopter to the front of the base with thatcher.

Thatcher: "So ive been assigned by Six to give you the grand tour"

For the next 30 minutes thatcher showed Y/N around the base

Thatcher: "Right mate, lets go to the cafeteria and introduce you"

Y/N: "With all due respect, id rather you didn't"

Thatcher: "Alright, ill show you to your room"

Y/N went inside his room, it was much bigger than his room in the SAS, he unpacked his belongings, his clothes, weapons, gear etc, but most importantly his kettle, mug and box of yorkshire tea.

As soon as he finished he brewed himself some tea and sat down to drink it, just as he was about to take a sip he heard a knock at his door.

Y/N opened the door to see a female figure.

???: "Hi im Eliza, my codename is Ash, nice to meet you"

Y/N stared at her blankly tea in hand: "Fuck off" then he shut the door.

Timeskip lunch the next day

Y/N went to the cafeteria with his tea, got some food from the counter and sat down by himself.

???: "Well well well, if it isnt the mighty cunt Nimrod...fucking monster"

Y/N stood up and walked over to the man: "What the fuck did you just call me"

???: "You heard me, you are a fucking monster, ive seen your file, I know what you have done" he said with a chuckle.

Y/N grabbed him by the collar and shouted in his face: "The fucking nerve, lets see how courageous you are with a broken jaw!" Y/N punched the man in the jaw, and believe it or not, broke his jaw. He dropped the man then took a sip of his tea like nothing happened.

Someone rushed over to the man and took them to the infirmary.

Mute PoV

I was sitting with ela eating lunch, someone started to shout, everyone looked over to see a man picking up lion and he started to shout at lion, unexpectedly he punched him and I heard something crack.

Mute: "Holy shit"

Then he just sat down and started to drink his tea, I don't know but something seemed oddly familiar about him, he had a scar going across his head and a few on his neck.

Y/N PoV

I just sat down and saw everyone staring at me, I just finished my food and my tea, and went back to my dorm.

That prick said that he knows what I have done, I presume he means what I have done during my time in the army, he was probably referring to what I have done to my enemies. Or my torture methods, maybe both...

Either way, that is all classified and there is no way anyone can gain access to those files.