Memory Lane

Flashback to afghanistan

Y/N had just arrived at camp bastion which would be his base for the time he was in afghanistan.

Two days later

???: "So, you new here?"

Y/N: "Yea, just got transferred from the falklands"

???: "Whats it like there?"

Y/N: "Pretty boring, just patrols and shit, I don't except Argentina to invade anytime soon, hopefully it will be more 'exciting' here"

???: "Anyway, im Sergeant Anna Rose. It seems ill be your CO for your time here"

Y/N: "Nice to meet you Sergeant"

Sgt Rose: "Same, now report to me in an hour"

Y/N: "Roger"

That sergeant was a lot kinder and laid back than my CO in the falklands, ill have to get used to that.

Flashback end

Y/N PoV

Why the hell did I remember that?

Well im still in a cell, knife would still there, great, it seems im fucked for the time being.

Still why did I remember that, but I miss the falklands, it may have been boring but I enjoyed the patrols as the scenery was nice, the people were nice and the penguins were cute. Probably my favourite part of the army so far.

Timeskip 1 day

Y/N PoV

The same person who stabbed me walked into my cell

???: "It seems that your 'friends' at the SAS don't have any intentions of negotiating your return"

Y/N: "We don't make deals with terrorists, trust me...they are coming"

???: "Haha, well they only have 20 hours left until we kill you, you better start praying they will come"

The SAS are definitely coming, well thats if they even know im here, all I know is that they won't make any kind of deal with these bastards.

Narrator PoV

Nimrod sat in his dark, cramped cell awaiting his fate, he didn't care whether he died or not, after everything he has done he just doesn't care anymore.

As he has had a lot of time to himself he just sat there thinking about his past.

His childhood wasn't like an ordinary childhood, he was doing very well in school but he was getting into fights almost everyday, his mother died of cancer when he was 6 so it was just him and his father. His father served in the army and so did his grandfather and great grandfather, he came from a military family so ever since he was young he aspired to be in the army.

His father didn't want him to join, he was always saying how Y/N's intelligence could be used in another line of work, but the real reason was because his father didn't want to lose him.

But at the age of 18 Y/N joined, he was stationed in the falklands till he was transferred to afghanistan when he was 23, then we all know what happened after that.

Since he joined he never had any contact with his father, not that his father didn't want to talk to him, Y/N just wanted to spend his time in between tours and his free time at base by himself as he lost most of his friends.

He learnt not to get attached as it just makes things harder, but he made an exception for Anna.

He was just thinking about his life and what he would do if he got out of this place, he thought about visiting his father to catch up and show him his medals, specifically the Victoria cross.

But he was also thinking about if he would make it out, he was thinking about an escape plan, but he also was thinking about if the SAS were coming, maybe rainbow, or maybe they didn't know he was here and thought he was dead.

Six PoV

I was finishing some paperwork but was interrupted by someone.

???: "Ma'am, the SAS just sent us this, they said they received it from a russian militia group"

He proceeded to play a tape

Timeskip a few minutes

Six: "Shit...what are the SAS doing?"

???: "Assembling a task force to go in and rescue him, should we help?"

Six went silent for a few seconds: "No, this is their mess"

Y/N PoV

I was rudely interrupted by someone, i recognised him as the person who tortured me for the past 2 days.

???: "Well well well, what to do today? Water boarding, knifes, acid, blunt weapons, and personal preference" he said sarcastically.

Y/N: "I think ill go with the knifes today waiter" I said sarcastically.

???: "Very well"

He scanned his knifes and picked one up and said: "Lets get started"

Timeskip 2 hours

Y/N was covered in knife wounds, but they were non lethal, it seemed the torturer had medical knowledge, but still Y/N remained vigilant throughout the ordeal.

???: "Hehe, still not talking, next time you see me, ill be an executioner"

Sorry for the wait, school has been a pain in the ass recently