Chapter 7 - The Mall

I quickly stopped walking as Jahseh trips me for the sixth time. All the boys kept laughing and I tried to keep a straight face. I turned around quickly to see Jahseh have a huge ass goofy smile on his face and he took a step back. We been walking around the mall for a little bit now and he just started to trip me a lot.

"Bruh" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh Stas mad now" Ski said laughing.

"My lil sister tough watch out" Xavier joked.

"I ain't even do nothing" Jah said shrugging. I gasped and laughed. I shoved him.

"Quit doing that shit" I joked with him. I smack his chest. He just laughed at me then grabbed my arms so I can't hit or shove him. I tried to pull away, but I was laughing so I wasn't trying too hard and his grip was strong. "Jah!" I said while laughing. He quickly let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around me tightly so I couldn't move.

"What now Ta?" He asked still with a laugh. Being this close to him and really looking at him makes me realize how attractive he really is. He smiled down at me and didn't let go. I couldn't help, but keep smiling.

"Yo!" I heard some of the boys yell.

"Oh you got a shawty now? Bruh you tell me nothing" I heard an unfamiliar voice say then laugh. Jahseh looked up and pulled away.

"Aye!" Jah said then they did some handshake. The guy had red dreads and had some face tats too. Some girl walked up next to him holding two shopping bag. She gave me a little smile and quietly stayed behind this guy. "Hey how are you?" Jah says to the girl.

"I'm good" she says back.

"Oh guys this is Stas. Stas this is Michael and Ayleks" he introduced us.

"Hi" I said to them.

"You two together?" Michael asked us.

"No" we said at the same time.

"We just friends" Jahseh told him. Why did that bother me? Damn the fuck.

"Oh my bad"

"Nah it's all good. How you been?" Jahseh asked.

"Ight pretty good" I blocked out their convo as I pulled out my phone and saw Faith texting me.

___
Faith: you fall for any of them boys yet?

Me: lmaooo bitch chilll

Faith: 🙄 you know that shit gon happen

Me: I basically be living with them that might be weird

Faith: ight which one is it

Me: I don't like him I just think he's so hot😩

Faith: WHO

Me: I ain't telling you
Me: butttt you should come to the house tonight Xavier gonna be there too

Faith: yeah whatever text me the addy later
___

I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to Stokeley and Xavier. They were walking into a store so I caught up with them. Skies and Wifi stayed with Jahseh, Michael, and Ayleks. They seem like chill people.

"Faith is gonna come tonight too" I told them. "Is that cool Ski?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Why you asking me? I ain't your father" He said making himself and Xavier laugh.

"Ion because it's your place not mine" I said and he stopped walking and faced me.

"My place is your place Stas" he told me. I nodded. Xavier didn't say anything when we walked around the store. I know he wants me back home. I can't go back there.