Chapter 16 - Officially

"Wake your bitch ass up" I heard Stokeleys voice then a pillow smacked the side of my face. I picked my head up to see him standing on the side of my bed and Isaiah sitting at the edge of my bed. The both smiled at me and laughed. I put my head back down and put a pillow over my head.

"Leave me alone" I groaned and shut my eyes again. They just woke me up. Are they serious?

"Come on. We gonna do something with your life today" I heard Stokeley say then the both of them laughed. I picked my head up and my jaw dropped.

"That was rude" I said as I sat up. They both laughed again.

"For real though we wanna do something today" Isaiah said to me. I leaned against the head board and yawned.

"What time is it?" I asked as I grabbed my phone.

"Like 10" Ski told me. I had a few text from Faith and one from Ki. I put my phone down and looked up at them.

"Can we either go to the mall or go get some clothes from my house?" I asked them. They both looked at each other then back at me. Stokeley grabbed my hand.

"We've been meaning to talk to you about something" He told me.

I started to get nervous. They want me out. I probably over stayed my welcome. Maybe they don't want me here anymore.

"Not bad Stas" Isaiah said with a laugh. Maybe it's not about that. I tend to over think. A lot.

"What's going on then?" I asked.

"You don't have to say yes, but I don't see a reason why you'd say no" Isaiah said.

"Stas we want you to officially move in with us. Like for real. We can get all your shit from your parents house whenever. This can become your actually room. Just live with us" Stokeley told me. I smiled and looked at them both back and fourth.

"Forreal?" I asked smiling wider. Isaiah nodded.

"Forreal" Stokeley said back. I nodded and he let go of my hand.

"I'll move in here"

"Aye!" Isaiah yelled and grabbed my legs moving them back in fourth. I kicked his arm slightly making him move. We all laughed.

"Let's go get your stuff today and anything else you need" Stokeley told me.

"Thank you" I said as I get out of bed. "Ima get ready now" I told them.

"We'll be downstairs" Isaiah said as they walked out and shut the door behind them. I looked around and my smile didn't leave. This is my room now. I live here. I'm glad to have the bond I have with those boys. They're like brothers to me. I sat down on my bed as I grabbed my phone again. I should read my text.
_______
Faith: girl
Faith: wtf
Faith:

Faith: what happened with his ex yesterday??

Me: Ion know
Me: I haven't talked to him since before she came

Faith: I bet he's upset how you was sitting on Kis lap

Me: I doubt it. you shoulda seen the way he looked at his ex
Me: he was in love or still is

Faith: girl I doubt he's still in love. he told you he had feelings for you

Me: idk I'm not worried bout it

Faith: yes you are

Me: anyway
Me: they asked me to officially move in with them

Faith: omg that's great
Faith: now you can get tf outta that house that makes you miserable
Faith: honestly ever since you left there you've become happier and I haven't seen you that happy in a long time so I'm happy for you

Me: thank you girl I love you
________

I stood up and quickly changed into leggings and a T-shirt then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed my hair then walked back into the clothes. I dumped out the duffle bag so I get bring it to get more clothes. I think I'm ready. I don't do much to get ready. I grabbed my wallet then walked out of my room. As I walked down the stairs, I heard Jahsehs laugh. I got down stairs they all looked at me. It was Stokeley, Isaiah, Jahseh, Trunks, and Coolie. I gave them a small smile. I felt Jahseh staring at me, but I didn't look his way.

"Ready?" Stokeley asked me. I nodded and walked over to the kitchen entry.

"Let me just get a bottle of water" I said before walking into the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a water. I just wanna go get the rest of my things. Hopefully my parents aren't home. Or Xavier. I know he'll try to stop me. He likes these boys, but I know he wants me home. As I was walking out of the kitchen, I saw Jahsehs eyes land on me again. I looked back for a second then looked over at Stokeley. "Bye guys" I said then opened the front door and walked out.

"Someone's excited to get their stuff" I heard Isaiah say as he walked out. I looked behind me to see they both walked out. I laughed a little.

"Very" I told them. I quickly got in the passenger seat on Stokeleys car before Isaiah could.

For some reason, I was hoping Jahseh would say he wants to come with us. Even though I'm slightly annoyed with him, I still want him to come. I'm just annoyed with him because the other day he kissed me and tells me he has feelings for me. Then a few days later, his ex comes over to talk to him. And the look in his eyes while looking at her. I know it was love. I don't know their history or why the broke up. I know nothing about their past relationship, but I know there was love between them. The same eyes that I could get lost in, were looking at another girl with love.