Chapter 20 - His Girl

Right now I'm in the car with Jahseh, Stokeley, Wifi, and Craig and we're on our way to a show. Trunks, Coolie and everyone one else are meeting us there. We've been driving for over an hour now and we're almost there.

"So Stas" I heard Craig saying making me look over at him. "Who's your favorite rapper?" He asked me.

"How you gonna ask me that when I live in house full of rappers?" I joked making them all laugh.

"Besides them" he said back.

"Besides Members Only also" Stokeley said from the drivers seat.

"A Boogie" I answered him.

"Who's your favorite rapper in the house?"
Isaiah asked and I looked at him as if he was dumb.

"Oh shit" I heard Jahseh say.

"I don't have a favorite" I said back then watched as we pulled into what I'm getting is the place their show is out.

"Jahseh" Isaiah mumbled as he fake coughed. I looked back over at him and reached over Craig and smacked Isaiah's arm.

"We're here" Stokeley told us. I'm staying back stage like usual. I don't want to make the same mistake I did the first show when I wondered off and that guy attacked me. Not cool shit. We all got out and I followed the boys into the building.

I saw a few girls back stage and they all started to smile and wave at the boys. I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes. One of them ran up to Isaiah and hugged him. He just laughed. Another girl did the same to Jahseh. He pulled away quickly and just gave the girl a small smile before stepping back and started to look around till his eyes landed on me. I looked back over at the girls who seem to be flirting with the guys. Jahseh walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"You alright?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. He shrugged then someone came over to him so I just looked around. Faith and Xavier are coming here tonight so hopefully they get here soon.

***

"Yo what the fuck?" I asked as we got outside the venue. There was a huge crowd and you could hear people yelling.

"I think that's X" I heard my brother say. Oh my. My brother, Faith, and I are walking out to find the boys so we could all leave. We walked over to the crowd and pushed our way through so we could see. It was Jahseh and some guy.

"Nah nigga we don't play like that!" Jahseh screamed and kicked the guys knee making him fall.

"I need to do something" I told Faith.

"No you don't Stas. Don't get in the middle of that" Faith said holding onto my arm.

"I'm not" I said pulling my arm away.

"Don't fuck with me nigga!" He said slapping the guy while he laying on the ground. Coolie pulled Jah away. The guy got up and his friend grabbed his arm.

"Don't touch me!" The guy yelled to his friend. He suddenly pulled out a switch blade making me gasp. So did a lot of people.

"Try me bitch ass nigga!" Jahseh yelled at him. He don't look scared to see the guy he fighting pull out a knife.

"Chill!" Stokeley yelled trying to push him back.

"Try it! Dumb ass! Fucking try me! Stab me nigga! Stab me! I'm right here try it!" Jahseh yelled and tried to get to the guy, but Stokeley, Coolie, and Isaiah were pulling and holding him back.

"Yo lets go!" Xavier said and started pulling me away.

"No wait" I said trying to stay.

"Come on you can wait in the car for them" Faith said. I sighed and looked back at the crowd.

"I'll take her to the car" Craig told Xavier and Faith.

"Bye lil sister I love you. Call me later" Xavier said then started walking away.

"He's my ride. Text me when you're safe" Faith said then ran to catch up to Xavier. I faced Craig and he frowned.

"Come on" he said and we slowly started walking away.

"Yo Craig! Stas!" I heard Stokeleys voice. I quickly stop and turned around. "You good?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Nah fuck you! I ain't even say nothing!" I heard Jahseh yelled. I looked over to see Isaiah and Coolie pulling him away from the crowd. "Ight Ight Im done stop touching me!" Jah yelled at them and pushed them off.

"No I know you ain't!" Coolie yelled back at him. Jah shook his head.

"Where's my girl!?" He yelled.

His girl?

"Bruh I don't-" Coolie yelled back.

"Where the fuck my girl at?!" He yelled again.

"She right there!" Isaiah said then pointed to me. What?

"She's right here!" Ski yelled to Jah and started walking over to him. I started walking behind him.

His girl? He called me his girl?

Jahseh looked over at me and started walking over to me. "Let's go Ta" He said and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we started walking away from everyone and to the parking lot where our car is.

"Are you okay?" I asked him quietly. He nodded. I know he ain't. As we got to the car, it was locked. We don't have the keys. One of the boys do.

"Man fuck!" Jahseh yelled letting go of my hand and shook his head.

"Relax" I said standing in front of him. "Please" I said quietly. He leaned against the car and stared back at me. I put my hands on his chest and leaned closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sighs. I leaned up and kissed him. As we kissed, I moved my arms to around his waist and his grip got a little tighter. It was almost like he was protecting me. I pulled away to look at him and he looks upset still. I laid my head on his chest.

He called me his girl.