Chapter 71 - You'll Get Your Peace& You'll Be Happy

This book hit 100k reads thank you so much for reading this. it really means a lot to me that y'all actually enjoy this book

so here's a new chapter :)))
____________________________

@stasstarr: how he gonna ft me when we're in the same house🤣Tagged: @xxxtentacion

Tagged: @xxxtentacion

10,820 Likes
6,829 Comments

Comments

@theslumpgod: hey I wanna join the ft call

@yungboitrunks: @theslumpgod hey me too

@jahslover: this is goals

@xxxhill: I WISH THAT WAS ME WHY IS HE SO HOT

@wifisfuneral: shit I'm joining to then

@faithxoxo: y'all too much LMAO it's cute tho

@stasstarr: update now I'm on ft with Jah, ski, trunks and wifi. we're all in the same house :)

________
Faith: hey
Faith: have you talked to Ki?

Me: no why? have you?

Faith: I did the other day but I was asking bc he tweeted this
Faith:

Faith: I did the other day but I was asking bc he tweeted thisFaith:

Faith: so I figured it about you

Me: idk he never hit me up lol so prob not bout me
Me: wait actually
Me: shit he did text me like a week ago. but I was doing something and couldn't text him back so I forgot
________

"What about this?" Jahseh asked me as he passes me my laptop. I locked my phone and out it down so I can look at the laptop. On the screen was a beautiful black two door BMW. We've been looking at cars for about an hour now.

"Wow" I mumbled as I looked at it. "It's really nice" I told him.

"We can go to the BMW place tomorrow if you want" he told me. I nodded agreeing. I shut the laptop and put it on my night stand. Then quickly jumped on top of Jahseh. "Oh wha-" I cut him off by repeatedly kissing his lips and his cheeks over and over again. He started to laugh then cupped my face in his hands. Then he pushed his lips against mine.

"What should we do tonight?" I asked him as we pulled away. He shrugged.

"Whatever you want" he answered me.

"I kinda wanna chill tonight. Like just lay around and watch movies" I told him. He moved some of my hair behind my ear softly.

"We can do that"

"Tomorrow I have to get the last box from my parents house. Hopefully, again, my father is not there" I said to him. I really don't want to see my dad. I have zero words to say to him. "I'll go in the morning though"

"Are you and your mom okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess we are. It was really nice just talking to her and making jokes with her. I was really opening up to her about a lot. Like how I felt growing up, how I feel about my life now, how I felt about the way they treated me. Just everything and I felt really good to do that" I explained to him. He nodded.

"That's great. That's how it should be. It's like you're making peace with your past, I guess if that's a good way to put it. Thinking about the past could cause you to feel weird and uncomfortable, but it will no longer hurt you. You grew up. You came so far from it. From what you felt had broke you, but what it is now is something you will cherish. Your experiences taught you a lot. Not all positive, but things that help you grow and be who you are today. Do you understand that?" He ranted and asked me. I love when he gets into deep conversations. He's so smart and I can listen to him all day. I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Soon you'll reach the point where your heart will stop hurting because of the past. It will no longer hurt you. But each painful thing that has happened to you, the memory of those things will fade away. You won't think about it anymore. You'll only think about the present and the future. Focusing on your self and what will be made of your self. Your career even. You'll get your peace and you'll be happy. You can find yourself and only better yourself from there. You're a wonderful human being and I love you for that" he finished talking and kissed my forehead. He always finds a way to make me speechless.

"You're a kind hearted soul, Jah. I hope you know how amazing you really are" I told him then kisses his lips softly.

"You help me to see that" he said making us both smile.

"I l-" I was cut off by knocking on the door.

"Guysssss" I heard Isaiah's voice from the hall way.

"Vros?" I heard Stokeleys voice.

"Bitch asses?" I heard Gabe. Jahseh and I both laughed.

"Come in" I said as I got off of Jah. The door opened and in came Stokeley, Isaiah, Gabe, Trunks, and Craig. They legit all sat on the bed and I just smiled at them.

"What's up?" Jahseh asked them.

"We missed you guys. You guys have been upstairs all day" Trunks said to us. I giggled and shook my head.

"Do you guys have plans tonight?" Craig asked us. I shook my head.

"Just chilling" Jahseh told them.

"Well we're joining" Stokeley told us.

"Y'all funny" I said and leaned my head back against the head board.

"Nah for real. Let's all chill down stairs and watch shit" Gabe suggested. I'm down for that. I nodded.

"Ight let's do it" Jahseh agreed with him.

"Word this is lit" Isaiah said then stood up.

"Let's watch something funny" Trunks said as he also stood up. We all got off the bed and I looked around for the first hoodie I saw. I grabbed my multicolored Bad hoodie and slipped it on before following the boys out of my room. I saw Jahseh grabbed one of my blankets.

"Can I pick the movie?" I asked as we all walked down the stairs.

"I will speak for all of us and say no" Isaiah joked making everyone laugh. I gasped and smacked his arm.

"Asshole" I mumbled joking too.

"My girl picks good movie. Y'all gonna miss out" Jahseh said to them. I smiled over at him. He's too cute y'all. Damn I got so fucking lucky. I looked around at all of the boys as we all were getting comfortable. I'm lucky for all over them too. They help me as well. I don't know what I'd do without any of them.