Chapter 37 - A Nightmare From Hell

"I'm going to pass out" I joked causing all the boys to laugh. We're all in the living room and Jahseh thought it would be funny to sit on me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his back. "I give up" I mumbled into his back. Then he stood up making me remove my arms.

"I'm only getting up because you have to go meet with your brother" he told me as he faced me. I smiled and held my hands out for him to help me up. He grabbed my hands pulling me up. I instantly wrapped my arms around his torso again. He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled down at me.

"I'll be back in like two hours" I said and kissed him quickly since all the boys are in here.

"Ew!" Stokeley jokingly yelled. I turned around and flipped him off.

"Y'all are so cute it's gross" Isaiah said making us laugh.

"Alright y'all are weird. I'm leaving" I joked pulling away from Jahseh.

"Drive safe. Please" Stokeley begged. He's letting me drive his car to meet with my brother. I'm surprised he's actually letting me.

"Yeah yeah I got it. Don't you worry" I said back as I grabbed his keys. "Bye Love y'all" I said before walking out the door without hearing their responses. I need to leave before Stoke changes his mind on letting me use his car.

**Xaviers P.O.V**

Thank the fucking lords I am out of work. That shit is hell. I just can't wait to go eat. I'm going to meet up with Stas at some diner down the street.

I'm not gonna lie, I really miss her at home. I didn't think she'd be the first one to move out. But I'm glad it's with Stokeley. They're all good people. But I just miss my sister.

I slowed down as I got to my car and saw my tires slashed. "What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. Someone walked around the side of my car and stood there staring at me.

They had a blue mask on and was wearing all black. He pulled out a gun suddenly. But before I could do anything, I heard the gun shots.

**Anastasias P.O.V**

I groaned and crossed my arms. I've been waiting an hour for my brother to meet me here.

"Xavier where are you?" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my phone. No calls or text from him. I can't wait here any longer. I stood up and slowly walked out of the place to my car. He could have texted me if he couldn't come. But again, if he couldn't, he would have texted me. This is just weird.

I got into my car and started it. I dialed his number, but it went straight to voice mail. Maybe he's stuck at work still. I'm gonna drive over there to see if his car is there. But I feel like he would have texted me or something. I started to drive down the street and I sighed.

Well there goes my night.

Xavier works a few minutes from the diner so this won't take long. Since I already wasted an hour, who cares. I pulled into the parking lot and saw hella cops and an ambulance. My heart started to race as I threw the car in park.

Please don't let this involve my brother.

I turned my car off and jumped out. As I walked closer, I saw my brothers dead body next to his car.

No.
This can't be happening.

I felt cops grab my arm. "Stop that's my brother!" I yelled and they let go of me.

"I'm sorry miss" I heard the cop say. I tried to get closer, but another cop stopped me.

"Please" I begged as tears stream down my face. I fell to my knees and the vision got blurry and I couldn't see through the tears. "My brother" I managed to get out. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, but I knew it was the cop.

"It's alright sweetheart" I heard him say.

How did this happen? My brother was the only one that knew how to help me. How to deal with me. He was my best friend. He protected me.

I pulled out my phone and started to call someone. I don't know how I did through my terrible vision.

"Hi" I heard my moms voice through the phone.

"Mom" I started, but couldn't finish because of my crying.

"Anastasia what's wrong? What's going on?" she asked worriedly. I handed the phone to the officer next to me as another one helped me up. A paramedic quickly ran over to me and put a blanket around me. It's cold out, but I don't care. My brothers body is lying in front of me. Dead.

"Your parents are on their way. Just hang in there" The officer said handing my phone back. I didn't say anything as I went into my text messages. I send my location to the group chat I have with Jahseh and Stokeley and put, 'please come'. I need them right now. I put my phone back away and stared ahead of me again. I watched as the officers covered Xavier's body.

This is a nightmare.

Ten minutes. Ten minutes since I've gotten here. Those ten minutes felt like forever.

"What happened?" I heard my dads shakey voice ask one of the officers. My face was buried in my moms shoulder as she held me tightly. I don't remember the last time we hugged. But I needed this. We both need this. We need each other.

"We got each other. It's okay" I heard my mom say quietly as she cried. I felt hand on my shoulder. Who I knew was my father. "My baby boy" I heard my mom mumble. I held onto her tighter.

I always aspired to be as kind as he was. How the hell could this happen?

"Please just let us through to them" I heard Jahsehs voice. I lift my head to see him and Stokeley. I pulled away and ran over to them. As I got to Jahseh, I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he did the same.

"What happened?" I heard Stokeley ask me.

"Xavier d-died. He got s-shot" I told him through my sobs.

"No fucking way. What the fuck"

"Shh it's gonna be alright Stas" I heard Jah say as he ran his hand through my hair.

"We're here for you" I heard Stokeley say. I felt Jahseh kiss my head.

"We're here" he whispered in my ear. "I got you"

"Hello" I heard Stokeley say to someone.

"Hi Stokeley how have you been, sweetheart?" I heard my mom ask him. I could tell in her voice she was still shakey.

"I've been okay. I'm so so sorry about Xavier. This is a nightmare" I heard him say back to my mom.

"I believe you live with them?" My Mom asked to, probably, Jahseh.

"Hello. Yes I do. I'm Jahseh. I'm terribly sorry about your son" He said to my mother and I hugged him tighter if that's possible. I didn't want to let go. He kept his grip on me.

"Thank you" I picked up my head, but I didn't remove my arms from Jahsehs body. I looked over to see my mother walking away and I watch her stand with my father as he is talking to police officers. They are both crying.

I looked back at Jahseh who was already looking at me. I pressed my lips against his, kissing him softly. I pulled away and he wiped my tears with his thumb even though my tears kept streaming down my face.

"I'm here for you. We are here for you. You're not alone" he told me. I nodded then kissed him again.

"Thank you" I said and he nodded. I looked over at Stokeley pulling away from Jahseh. Stokeley wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. I need them more than ever right now.

How could my brother be gone?

_______________________________
THIS IS SAD AF

I wrote like 10 chapters within the past two days so be prepared for hella chapters coming