Chapter 48 - By Your Side

**Jahsehs P.O.V**

I feel like I don't deserve her. I already broke Stas' trust with me. I just hope I work hard enough to get it back. I fucking care about her. She's all I can ever think about. She's gotta a nigga falling in love. I've been so scared to be in love again, but she makes my worries disappear. It's fucking crazy.

I know I be bugging too much about Skies, but I feel like any guy would in this situation. He's in love with her. I can tell. Just by the way he looks at her. And Stokeley said back when the three of them used to hang out, long ass time ago like two years ago, that Skies used to consistently talk about her and how beautiful she is and even said once he had feelings for her. But he don't even gotta say it, I can see it.

Man I was so mad at her when I saw the picture she posted of her and him yesterday. Of his arms around her, holding her close to him. That pissed me the fuck off, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to say something and sound like a broken record.

When she walked in the house, all I did was look at her. No hey, nothing. I was still pissed. But then I saw her smile and forgot I was even mad. But then remembered she wasn't mine.

Craig was telling me I have to try my hardest so she sees I am trying and I want it to work and I want to show her how sorry I am. He was right. I knew that. I'm glad I tried. I fucking hurt her and she gave me a second chance. I'm grateful for that. Although she deserves better than me.

Sometimes I over think so much that I think Skies will be a better choice for her. That's another reason why I get so annoyed because he is better for her than I am. I know that and when I see how close they are, it just irritates me. They grew up together and have been so close since they were five years old. Such a damn long time.

But then I gotta think about it like, okay well me and Lisette have been close as fuck since forever as well. We are extremely close. Always have been. But then again, she's into girls so Stas really doesn't have to worry about us.

I don't want to lose Stas due to me being so dumb. But I'll try my fucking hardest to make sure she's happy at all time. Right now she's asleep in my bed while I just got out of the shower. I got a show tonight and she's napping before we go.

After getting changed, I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I moved strands of hair out of her face and kissed her cheek softly. She's beautiful. I'm so fucking lucky.

**Anastasia's P.O.V**

I smiled as I just watched the boys perform on stage. They're all just having fun. Screaming lyrics and dancing around. I looked into the crowd and saw fans screaming the lyrics also. I watched as Jahseh stopped and smiled staring into the crowd. He shook his head with his smile growing bigger. I'm so glad we are back together. Just seeing him perform and smiling, makes me so happy. His happiness is what makes me happy. The song had just ended and I knew it was the last song.

"I fucking love every single one of you! I would not be here if it were not for you guys! Listen, every one of you has a purpose and a dream. Do not give up on that dream! Follow that shit no matter what it is!" Jahseh ranted making them all cheer louder. "I love you all!" He yelled then handed someone the mic as he started to walk off of stage. He smiled as his eye landed on me. He instantly wrapped his arms around me as he got to me.

"That was amazing" I said as we hugged. He kissed me quickly.

"Thank you" he's clearly out of breath. I handed him my water knowing he didn't have one. "Oh thank you" He said taking it and drinking it.

"Y'all ready to go home?" Stokeley asked us. I nodded.

"Yeah vro" Jahseh said back then handed me my water. He grabbed my hand as he said, "Ight let's go babe" we started to walk towards the back door then Craig stopped us.

"We gotta wait for Wifi and Scheme." He told us. We stayed where we are so we can wait for them.

"I love watching y'all perform" I told Jah making him smile again.

"Tonight was more crazy than usual. The crowd was one of the best crowds ever. I just really felt like I made it. Like this is real shit. I still feel like I have ways to go, but I'm getting there and my name is out there. It's just- it's just crazy" he ranted happily.

"I'm so proud of you, Jah. You did make it. I'm happy for you. You work so hard, you deserve it" I told him.

"Thank you. I wouldn't be here without my fans though. I love them. They are the reason I am where I am" I nodded agreeing with him. He talks about his fans all the time and I find it so adorable. He adores them as much as they adore him. "And I'm happy I have you by my side as well" he told me as he let go of my hand and pulled me to him by my waist.

"I'll always be by your side" I said back before leaning up and pressing my lips against his. I could kiss him forever.

I'm falling in love with him