Chapter 77 - Rolling Loud

🦋💙_____________________________

🦋💙
_____________________________

"Yo she's more excited than us" I heard Isaiah say behind me. We all laughed and I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him nodding. We're walking to the plane right now to go to California. I've had so much energy all morning. It's only 6am. Deadass 6 in the morning. I've never had this much energy so early.

"I'm excited. It's just way too early" Jahseh said then grabbed my hand.

"Same. I'm going right to sleep the second I sit down. I'm falling asleep standing up" I heard Stokeley say behind me.

"Me too bruh" I heard Gabe say.

"I don't even wanna keep walking and we bouta be on the plane" Trunks said making me laugh. Jahseh chuckled quietly and squeezed my hand. We stepped onto the plane and walked down the aisle to all our seats.

Jahseh sat down in the window seat so I sat next to him and Stokeley was next to me in the aisle seat. Gabe, Craig, and Isaiah are across from us. The other boys are either behind us or in front of us. I looked over at Stokeley smiling widely up at him.

"No I'm not sitting next to you. You too hyper for me right now" he said annoyed and stood up. I laughed and grabbed onto his arm.

"Stop. I'm not even gonna talk" I told him and he sat back down crossing his arms.

"Man I just wanna sleep. And I want the window seat" he complained. I looked over at Jahseh who's looking at Stokeley.

"Well it's mine" Jahseh said with a smile clearing trying to annoy Stokeley more. I looked back at Stoke who just shook his head and leaned back against the seat.

"Y'all both annoying" he mumbled.

"I ain't do nothing" I said with a laugh. I probably shouldn't laugh and make him more annoyed, but I also don't care. It's funny messing with him at times. To a certain extent. He glared over at me.

"Make your boyfriend trade seats with me" he told me.

"Actually I paid for this seat so technically I can't" Jahseh joked again just to annoy Stokeley more. He just sighed.

"Jah come on. I wanna lean against the window and sleep. You can lean against your girl if you sit here" he tried to convince Jahseh.

"Maybe I'll think about it in about six hours" Again Jahseh was just pissing off Stoke even more. Stokeley groaned and shook his head. Jahseh started to laugh along with me. "I'm just messing with you vro. We can switch" Jahseh said getting up.

"Oh thank god" Stokeley mumbled and stood up too. They both climbed over me to switch.

"Happy now cry baby" I joked with Stokeley.

"Don't mess with me Mrs Onfroy. You might wake up on the balcony tonight" Stokeley jokingly threatened me. Mrs Onfroy? I never got that one before. I felt Jahsehs arm go around my shoulders.