Chapter 76 - Whatever You Want

"It was that bad?" Jahseh asked me as he continued to play with my hair. I just explained to him everything that happened today with Ki. I'm laying my head on Jahs chest right now as we lay in his bed.

"Yeah. I've never seen him cry like that. He cried when Xavier died, but not like that" I told him. "It was so sad" I said sighing.

"It's gonna be okay. You're his best friend, you know how to help him" I heard him say. But do I know? I mean he's been my best friend forever and I always knew how to help him, but lately I've been one of the reasons he's in pain. I didn't say anything back. I just shut my eyes and held onto him tighter. I just want to lay with him forever. "You don't have to come to the show tonight. You can rest"

"No I want to come"

"Did you get any sleep last night? You seem so tired" Jah asked me.

"Yeah. I just don't wanna move because I'm kinda sore cause we just fucked" I told him and he started to laugh. I picked up my head looking at him and started to laugh with him. I'm not even lying. I'm sore almost every time we have sex. It's so weird.

"You funny, babe" he said smiling. I leaned up and kissed him. "It's that dagger dick what can I say?" He joked making us both laugh again. I rolled my eyes. I moved so I was laying next to him and I put both hands softly laying on his neck then kissed him again.

"Mhm you right baby" I said quietly before kissing him once more. He grabbed his phone, looked at the screen quickly then put it back down.

"We gotta start going soon" he told me. I nodded then went to get up, but his grip on me tightened, not letting me go anywhere. He smirked a little. "We might have time for round two" he said and before I could even process what he said, he flipped us over so he was now hovering over top of me. I giggled as he did so.

***

"My bad" another person mumbled as they bumped into me. I just looked down and held onto Isaiah's arm a little tighter. Me and Wifi got lost outside the venue. Everyone's inside, but me and Isaiah went back to the car to grab something. Then our dumbasses forgot what door we walked out of. We both have our hoods up. Isaiah has sunglasses and a hat on and we've stayed pretty hidden so far, only looking at the ground as we walked. I had my arm laced with his so we didn't lose each other.

"Oh right here" Isaiah mumbled then we quickly walked to the door. It opened and it was Stokeley standing there letting us in.

"Dumbasses" He said shaking his head as we walked in. There are hella people back here too. "Come on we gonna go to the room" Stokeley told us then started to walk in the other direction so we followed. I guess the room he's talking about is the break room.

"Stas you good? You never let go of my arm" I heard Isiah say. He's right I didn't even notice.

"I'm good Zay" I said back as I let go of him. I followed them into the room and saw all the boys standing there. I saw Jahseh standing there with a big ass smile on his face. His smile always makes me happy. He looked over in my direction seeing we walked in.

"Yo guess what?!" He said loudly to us.

"What's up bro?" Isaiah said back.

"We going to Rolling Loud in LA!" Gabe yelled before Jahseh can. Jah looked over at him quickly.

"Nigga I was bouta say it!" He said then jokingly shoved Gabe making us laugh.

"What? Yo that's fucking crazy" Stokeley said excitedly.

"Damn this is lit" Isaiah said too. I smiled seeing how excited and happy they all are. They deserve this. They deserve so much more too. I love these boys to death. I just want happiness for them. Jahseh walking over to me with that same smile still on his face. He cupped my face and shook his head with a chuckle. I just put my hands on his arms.