Chapter 46 - 4am and Baby Pics

"I need food or sleep or both" I said as we walked into Faiths house. We don't gotta be quiet because her moms not home. She's at her boyfriends.

"Same. My feet hurt so bad too" Faith said taking her heels off. I did the same and sat on the couch. "Ima get you clothes to sleep in" she said then down the hall way to her room.

The club was a lot of fun. Guys kept trying to dance with me and get with me, but I just brushed them off. With Jahseh or not, I only want him in the end. I only went to drink and have fun with my best friend.

I took out my phone to see Jahseh called me and texted me a bunch of times.

________
Jahseh: how's the club?
Jahseh: are you guys still there?
Jahseh: it's mad late, are you okay?
Jahseh: stas
Jahseh: yo

Me: just got to Faiths
Me: sleeping here

Read 4:12am
_____________

As soon as I put my phone down, Jahseh starts to FaceTime me.

"Hi" I answered. I saw he's laying in bed.

"Hey. How'd you guys get there?" He asked me.

"Uber" I told him.

"Where's Faith?"

"She's getting me clothes from her room" I answered him and laid down on the couch. This felt better to lay down.

"You still going tomorrow to your old town?" He asked. I groaned since I forgot I was going tomorrow. I'm going to Kis parents house. I looked at the time and saw it's 4am. Jah laughed.

"I'm still going. I haven't seen these people in years so I hope I'm not dead by morning" I whined. He had a small smile on his face. "I'm glad you find this funny" I said then laughed a little too.

"Who are these people you're seeing?" He asked. I wish he didn't.

"Kis parents" and with that, his smile disappeared. "Kis mom says she has a bunch of pictures from when I was a kid. That family was like my second family" I explained to him.

"Oh alright" it got quiet as we just stared at each other through the phone screen. I know he didn't like the thought of me going to see another guys parents. But again, this another guy is my best friend and that only. I hope he starts to understand it soon. "You gonna bring home pictures of lil Stas" he joked bringing that smirk back on his face. I smiled a little too.

"Yeah probably. Brace yourself for them" I joked making him laugh.

"Who are you talking to?" Faiths voice was quiet as she entered the room. She's more drunk than me.

"Jahseh" I told her.

"How you feeling, Faith?" Jah asked her.

"Drunk as fuck" she answered as she sat on the couch. She passed me clothing. Thank god.

"Y'all both seem shot. You should sleep" he said back. I nodded.

"Goodnight Jahseh"

"Goodnight" He said before hanging up. I sat up so I can go change.

"I like you two together" Faith told me. She smiled widely over at me. She's so drunk. Oh my god.

"I do too" I said back to her. I went into my phone again to text Ki before I go change and go to sleep.

_______
Me: pick me up at Faiths before we go to your parents house

Lil Skies My Ki: ight why u up