Chapter 68 - I Wish I Was Numb

"It didn't help" I complained and groaned as I walked out of Jahsehs bathroom. It's the next day and I am so hung over. Jahseh didn't really drink so he's fine. He barely ever drinks. He doesn't do any shit, but smoke cigarettes. Which is really good that he's not doing any drugs, I just hate cigarettes.

Anyway, I just showered in Jahs bathroom while he laid in bed refusing to move because he barely slept last night. He said he was too busy taking care of me. I don't remember half the night, but that's fine with me.

"Take Advil or something" He suggested as his eyes didn't leave the tv screen where his video game showed. I put my hair up in a bun as I sat on the edge of his bed. I noticed his bedroom door is open so I sighed and stood back up. I'm wearing one of Jahs T-shirt's and my underwear so since the door is open, I need pants.

"Babe do you think you can go get a pair of my shorts or sweats from my room? I don't want to walk out there in my underwear" I asked him. I knew he didn't wanna get up, but I need pants. Plus he's playing some video game so I don't think he's moving.

"Just wear mine. You can wear the shorts that are on top of the dresser" he told me. I nodded then grabbed the shorts. I slid them on and laugh at how big they are on me. I heard Jahseh chuckle so I looked over at him. "You look cute" he said with a smile. "Get over here" Since he's leaning against his headboard, I climbed into bed and laid against him with my back against his stomach and my head on his chest. He put his hands in front of me and continued to play his game.

"You almost smacked me with the controller" I told him and we both laughed.

"I'm sorry" he said then kissed the top of my head. I felt my phone buzz so I looked down at it to see Faith texted me back from before. I texted her before just talking about how hung over I am.

_________
Faith: girl you made so many jokes last night you were so fucking funny
Faith: yo do you remember falling up the stairs?

Me: HAHAHA no tf I saw a bruise on my knee but I didn't know where it came from

Faith: BITCH LMAOOO you tried to go in the pool but Wifi stopped you then X was like " if you go change into a bathing suit you can go in the pool" so you and I went inside so you can change but when we started to go up the stairs you slipped then forgot why you were even going up stairs so you never went swimming 😭😂you had us dying

Me: stop that's fucking great lmaooo I'm wacky asf when I'm drunk
Me: at least I had fun after the first part of the night lol

Faith: yeah fr everyone had so much fun
Faith: speaking of the first part of the night
Faith: have you heard from Ki?

Me: no tbh I don't expect to

Faith: did you see what he posted on insta
Faith: he posted like an hour after you did

Me: no but I'll go look
Me: is it about last night?

Faith: no I don't think so
_________

||Instagram||