Chapter 53 - Bad Feelings And House Parties

Jahseh💙: modeling?

Me: yeah

Jahseh💙: I think you should do it
Jahseh💙: I know people. I could help

Me: but what if no one wants me?

Jahseh💙: stas everyone's gonna want you
Jahseh💙: don't think like that babe
Jahseh💙: you're gorgeous don't doubt yourself

Me: thank you jah I miss you

Jahseh💙: I miss you too I'll be back in a few days

Me: 😩😩

Jahseh💙: so what you wearing to that party tonight?? better be sweatpants and a sweatshirt

Me: lmaooo you funny

Jahseh💙: im being so serious
Jahseh💙: what are you wearing
Jahseh💙: i can't fly home to kill a nigga

Me: chill lol no nigga touching me I promise
Me: Ima be with Ski, Wifi and Craig all night. they got

Jahseh💙: okay

____________

The music was blaring through the speakers while people were everywhere dancing, drinking, smoking. Supposably this party is the biggest of the year. Everyone is gonna be here. The house is packed already. It's a big ass house. We're in the next town over. It's the town between my hometown and where I live now. So I know I'm gonna see people I grew up with. I hope I don't though.

I came with Stokeley, Isaiah, and Craig. Trunks and Coolie are coming soon. I'm not sure who else is coming. Faith should be here. Said she was coming with someone she talking to. Also said I know him from school and he's good friends with Ki. So he's coming with them and other friends.

I'm not leaving Stokeley or Isaiah though. I just feel like I can't. I have a weird feeling. Maybe it's because Jahseh isn't here and is across the country. I don't know. Something just doesn't feel right.

"Yo" I looked over at Stokeley staring down at me with a concerned look on his face. "You good?" I nodded and gave a small smile. I looked around the room again and finished my drink.

"This shit lit" Isaiah said as he looked around also. "We gonna have fun" he said looking back at us.

"Stas Starr?" I heard a familiar voice come up to us. I looked over to see someone I went to high school with. We chilled a lot and always went to parties together. Until I started dating Trevon and he didn't let me near any boys he wasn't friends with.

"Oh my god. Tay!" I greeted him and hugged him quickly.

"How you been?" He asked.

"I'm really good. What about you?"

"Fucking amazing. You still looking good. Damn girl. I heard you-" he was cut off by Stokeley as he stepped next to me.

"Take a step back nigga" Stokeley threatened him. I looked at him shocked.

"You flirting with her?" Craig asked stepping up to him also on the other side of me. Damn these boys look like they about to kill him.

"Nah y'all didn't let me finish talking. I was bouta say I heard you got a boyfriend. Seems like you got three" he joked.

"Yeah I got a boyfriend"

"X right?" He asked and I nodded. "And you Ski Mask?" I looked over at Stokeley who nodded as well. "Word. Well it was nice seeing you, Stas. I'm glad you got these niggas protecting you because there's some crazy ass niggas here" He said before walking away. I laughed as I faced the guys again.

"What?" Isaiah asked.

"Y'all are just great" I told them smiling.

"We got you" Stokeley said with a laugh.

"He looked scared for a second. Shit was funny as fuck" Craig said as he laughed.

"Where's the bathroom in the joint?" Isaiah asked looking around.

"I need to find it too" I stated also looking around then just looked back at Isaiah.

"I think it's right there. You can go first" he told me. I smiled widely up at him.

"I'll be back" I walked away from them and walked down one of the long hall ways. This house so big I swear. I looked through one of the door ways and it was the bathroom. Thank god. Honestly, I don't even have to go. I just needed a break from the party. I would have went outside, but I don't want to go out there alone. Niggas are crazy around here. Plus I don't have a good feeling still.

As I went to shut the door, a foot went between the frame and the door, stopping me from shutting the door.