Chapter 63 - Clubs

Clubs get me so nervous. I think because there are so many people. Also I already lost Faith. Well I went to the bathroom and told her to stay with Purpp. I just got my second drink and I'm just looking around at everyone. I wish I could have as much fun as them, but all that's on my mind right now is Jahseh. Maybe I should find Faith and tell her I need to go home. I mean I'm already lost and I'm sure the two of them are gonna chill alone. I don't know.

"Why do I always find you alone?" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Ki standing there with a goofy ass smile.

"I went to the bathroom and now I can't find Faith" I told him. He nodded then looked around before looking back at me.

"This isn't really your scene" I nodded agreeing with him. "Come on I'll help you find her" he said stepping closer. He put his hand on my back as we started to walk. "Is she alone?" He asked as he moved his hand.

"No she's with Smokepurpp" I told him and he laughed.

"Ight I know where he is. It's the other way" he said as he stopped walking. I followed him back the other way and through the crowds of people. After a few minutes, we finally found them.

"Aye!" Purpp yelled as he saw Ki. I watched as they did some handshake. "Yo chill with us. We're gonna go back to my place now" He told us.

"Yeah. Please come" Faith begged me.

"I-" I stopped talking once Ki started to talk.

"Thanks bro, but I'm going to the studio" Ki told him. Purpp nodded understanding.

"I'm gonna go with him" I told the both of them. I felt Kis eyes on me now.

"Okay. Text me when you get home later" Faith said to me. I nodded smiling then hugged.

"Have fun. Text me too" I told her then faced Ki. He has a little smirk on his face.

"Lets go" I put my drink down then again started to follow him. As we got outside, we stood against the wall as he called someone. "Yo I'm leaving. Where you at?" I guess he's calling whoever he came with. "Okay bro I'll see you later" I watch as he slides his phone into his pocket.

"I don't have to come with you, I just didn't want to go party more" I told him. He nodded understanding.

"It's cool. Come with me" he said back. I nodded then grabbed my phone. I saw Stokeley texted me.

____________
StokeleyPokeley: yo is everything good over there?
StokeleyPokeley: jahs just been tweaking lmao he's trying not to text you and bother you so I'm doing it lol just making sure you're okay

Me: thanks Stoke I'm good. just make sure he's okay please
____________

I put my phone in my wallet again then looked up at Ki who's looking around.

"Oh there's the Uber. Let's go" He said as his eyes landed on a car that pulled up. I followed him to the car and he opened the door then stepped to the side letting me get in first. "Hello" He said to the driver as he got in. I felt the car starting to move. Kind of relieved to be leaving.

"Ki" I started making him look over at me. "I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you" I told him.

"You mean avoiding me?" He asked with a look on his face that I knew meant he knows exactly what I'm talking about. I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I was trying to push you away. I shouldn't have. I love you with all my heart, but this past week I really thought the best choice was to push you away, but it's not. I realize that now. So I'm sorry" I explained myself.

"It's all good, Bunny" He said then looked down at his phone. I know it was kind of bothering him.

"You sure?" I asked. He looked back up at me and nodded.

"I mean it-" he got cut off by his phone ringing. We both looked down at it and I saw his brother is FaceTiming him. I leaned closer to Ki as he answered and made sure we were both in the frame.

"Yoo- Aye Stas!" Kamrin yelled as we answered. I smiled widely. I haven't seen him in forever.

"Sup bro?" Ki said to him.

"Me and my girl are coming to the studio. Stas you going?"

"Yeah. I'll be there" I answered him.

"We're on our way there now" Ki told him.

"Oh word. I'll see y'all soon then" he said then hung up. We both laughed. He always has crazy energy. I just looked out the window as we drove.

Jahsehs been on my mind all night. I can never get him out.